MCIR grudge racing?

hpfiend

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best Grudge Racing this side of the Missihippi :cool:

+1

Heard they repaired the track as well. For 20 bucks and being able to race till 4am, you can't really bitch. Mike works real hard to keep it going.

+1

Heard they repaired the track as well. For 20 bucks and being able to race till 4am, you can't really bitch. Mike works real hard to keep it going.

When I went last year it was 10 bucks if I am not mistaken. It was an absoulte blast and I was not even driving a car. Honestly people I was around that night had nothing but good things to say about the track prep and my friend said it was way better than when he went out to trails last year... That was the night that I had the pleasure of finaly seeing Rays ta run and matts s10. Rays car was shitting and getting and seemed it was hooking up just fine. It is the best money you could spend to insure that you will get your runs in, play the hustle, not worry about tech, and not end up in jail at the end of the night.

wayne said saturdays 6pm-2 or 3 over on esc.

http://mcir.com/comingevents.php?subaction=showfull&id=1272466166&archive=&start_from=&ucat=33&

i thought the track hooked very good, i turned my best 60' of the year there last year

I am quite sure I saw you running up there one night. Your car sounds good as hell and it defently looking like it had alot going down the track.

I am quite sure I saw you running up there one night. Your car sounds good as hell and it defently looking like it had alot going down the track.

i was there when the louisville guys came up late in the season on a very cold day.

Yeah, the traction sucks :lol:

If ud ditch that junk 10 bolt add a 9" and leave with some real boost I bet that turd hooks just fine. No car is gona work when u can't hit the tire hard enuf. Most low 10 sec cars are right in the 1.35 to 1.4 range

i was there when the louisville guys came up late in the season on a very cold day.
Yep that is when I saw you. I was only there for a lil while because no one wanted to run, it seemed you were the only one making passes. It was nasty seeing you pull the front tires out of the whole.

I will be there racing again this year... I had a blast racing with my wife's "stock" camaro and or my R1... who knows maybe we will try to get the vette down that track this year.
I would love to see your vette run in person. Have seen youtube vids of it and what not but in person it has to be something else. I got a boner from Rays car so I can only imagine the mess I'm going to have to clean up after seeing your car rip it up.

Yep that is when I saw you. I was only there for a lil while because no one wanted to run, it seemed you were the only one making passes. It was nasty seeing you pull the front tires out of the whole.

ya i didnt plan on all the attention being on me. all the lville guys wanted to do was try to hustle me after i beat the black nova, they wanted a guaranteed win. i even offered the 55 the move in the 1/4 and he wouldnt take it and he was almost a full second faster than me. then they wouldnt get the talons out to play with rays ta

In due time. I think I'm doing pretty well so far.

If ud ditch that junk 10 bolt add a 9" and leave with some real boost I bet that turd hooks just fine. No car is gona work when u can't hit the tire hard enuf. Most low 10 sec cars are right in the 1.35 to 1.4 range

I will be there racing again this year... I had a blast racing with my wife's "stock" camaro and or my R1... who knows maybe we will try to get the vette down that track this year.

Nicee! Was fun going listen to people shit talk!

Sorry guys my phones been a lil crazy with the double posts. Id bet the green hornet would hook for shure on a hard leave. Ur doing better than good with that pos 10 bolt. Hell I'm ready to swap mine and its stock still. Mark id like to see ur car run there but on a 9.0 tune I really don't think that track would allow almost 7s with a irs car too bumpy