MCIR grudge racing?

hpfiend

April 23rd is the first one on the schedule

David-

Is your friend bringing his cobalt out this year?

My dad is still talking about that and we never even got tp run them due to weather/shed conflicts.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys my phones been a lil crazy with the double posts. Id bet the green hornet would hook for shure on a hard leave. Ur doing better than good with that pos 10 bolt. Hell I'm ready to swap mine and its stock still. Mark id like to see ur car run there but on a 9.0 tune I really don't think that track would allow almost 7s with a irs car too bumpy

I can turn it down to waste gates an run 9.70-9.90's or put a couple pounds to it and run low 9's

• 2 weeks later...
ya i didnt plan on all the attention being on me. all the lville guys wanted to do was try to hustle me after i beat the black nova, they wanted a guaranteed win. i even offered the 55 the move in the 1/4 and he wouldnt take it and he was almost a full second faster than me. then they wouldnt get the talons out to play with rays ta

Ya I noticed that. I really wanted to see one of the talons get worked even though from what I have seen those are quick cars.

David-

Is your friend bringing his cobalt out this year?

My dad is still talking about that and we never even got tp run them due to weather/shed conflicts.

Oh the cobalt will be out for sure hell he even will give me a pass or 2 in it prob lol. I am shocked he didnt answer the question himself on here but he has been busy and not on the forum much recently. HP tuners just sent out a gang of new solftware and unlocked all kinds of codes and new tunes for him.

• 2 weeks later...
I used to hit MCIR Every Friday when i had my Bike about 2 years ago then Quit Going when i sold it and the Grudge Match Started and I never even knew it was going on... Heard the first night there were about 250 people..

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys Marion is open tonight called them racing starts at 6pm. Me Antwon and few others will be out. Weather is going to be perfict tonightin the 60's clear skys. So bring your wips or bikes or what ever you got and come out..

WEATHER FOR TONIGHT!!!

http://www.accuweather.com/us/oh/columbus/43215/forecast-details.asp

Thanks,

Eric