exhaust work

OGRE

Anyone know of a shop that will make a catless pipe for my expedition?

you can msg me if you don't want to say it publicly.

the exhaust on the expedition is shot and it's leaking at the manifold/catpipe and would just like to get rid of it and then bolt up an aftermarket catback to that.

Reputable shops should be willing to do it provided the vehicle is towed in with no tags and you sign a waiver that it is for off-road use only.

Have you made plans for the check engine light? The fact that the vehicle will lean itself out to limit pollution?

Reputable shops should be willing to do it provided the vehicle is towed in with no tags and you sign a waiver that it is for off-road use only.

Have you made plans for the check engine light? The fact that the vehicle will lean itself out to limit pollution?

Thats dependent on obd1 vs obd2 i believe. i do not believe obd1 cars have a downstream?

Thats dependent on obd1 vs obd2 i believe. i do not believe obd1 cars have a downstream?

While this may be true, look at what car the OP is asking about and think about what you just said.

thanks guys. from my expierience with a few mustangs the downstream O2s just confirm that the emmisions equipt. are there and do not effect power or mileage.

Lets remember folks, this country was founded by men that chose to not obey laws that sucked :D