Please tell me I am wrong...

wagner

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have an FHA loan too if that helps :)

I didn't say you're a freeloader, although I'm sure some (conservative) people better off than me would argue that the FHA gives loans to people (who otherwise couldn't get loans) at taxpayer expense and therefore caters to freeloaders. But I'm not one of those people.

Irony of FHA assistance recipient complaining about freeloaders?

I guess maybe I don't understand FHA fully but how am I a freeloader? I plan on paying my mortgage, my taxes, and not being a waste.

Sometimes you come off as a total fucking asshole. I think I need to meet you in person to passs final judgment if you really are this much of a prick, or just like to stir the pot on the internet.

I thought FHA set standards so that potential home buyers dont get sucked into some POS house just to be part of the American dream?

I thought FHA set standards so that potential home buyers dont get sucked into some POS house just to be part of the American dream?

FHA guarantees the loan. My loan is through Wells Fargo, who didn't want anything to do with me, but the FHA stepped and effectively vouched for me so I could get a loan anyway. The federal government assumes the risk. That risk and the cost of running the FHA are taxpayer expenses. Thanks taxpayers.

Admittedly, I have no idea if the FHA takes a cut of my house payments (it probably does) and if it actually costs taxpayer money on net. I suspect it's self-sustaining, or close to it. But that's just a WAG.

I have an FHA loan too if that helps :)

I didn't say you're a freeloader, although I'm sure some (conservative) people better off than me would argue that the FHA gives loans to people (who otherwise couldn't get loans) at taxpayer expense and therefore caters to freeloaders. But I'm not one of those people.

After reading your post and this it makes more sense.

I am just a little fired up right now to say the least. The process I have had to go through to try and get this home has been an experience. They ask lots more questions and require lots more documentation.

I don't like the notion of being lumped into the same boat as the fucks who take welfare money that do nothing and are happy to have zero worth or value. I had to deal with them when working in southern ohio and have some in my family. I hope they all fucking get what is coming to them.

FHA guarantees the loan. My loan is through Wells Fargo, who didn't want anything to do with me, but the FHA stepped and effectively vouched for me so I could get a loan anyway. The federal government assumes the risk. That risk and the cost of running the FHA are taxpayer expenses. Thanks taxpayers.

Admittedly, I have no idea if the FHA takes a cut of my house payments (it probably does) and if it actually costs taxpayer money on net. I suspect it's self-sustaining, or close to it. But that's just a WAG.

I am not saying you are wrong but, I don't think FHA insures or backs the loan. I have an FHA loan and it is through 5/3 and it is backed by Genworth.

After reading your post and this it makes more sense.

I am just a little fired up right now to say the least. The process I have had to go through to try and get this home has been an experience. They ask lots more questions and require lots more documentation.

I don't like the notion of being lumped into the same boat as the fucks who take welfare money that do nothing and are happy to have zero worth or value. I had to deal with them when working in southern ohio and have some in my family. I hope they all fucking get what is coming to them.

I'm with ya. It's a stressful process, and I don't want to add to it. Sorry man. Best of luck. I'm sure everything will work out once the grandstanding is over.

yes im all for the governement not working, especially congress as they do less damage when they dont work, but the back pay thing will cost us more.

F-OBAMA, this is his fault. I hate that SOB.

Hahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Typical attitude. If you want to look for the culprit for the current situation, look to the previous administration. You can talk about all the poorly managed spending now, but NOTHING compares to the $87Bn/day that was being funneled into the military effort in Iraq beginning in 2003. Poor policy from the late years of the Clinton administration didn't help either.

Furthermore, the President doesn't have the power to pass a budget. Only Congress has that power.

I'm with ya. It's a stressful process, and I don't want to add to it. Sorry man. Best of luck. I'm sure everything will work out once the grandstanding is over.

No worries, just sucks I have to suffer because other people screwed the system up. I have a great mortgage guy that has been very helpful so that makes it lots less stressful on that end.

Hahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Typical attitude. If you want to look for the culprit for the current situation, look to the previous administration. You can talk about all the poorly managed spending now, but NOTHING compares to the $87Bn/day that was being funneled into the military effort in Iraq beginning in 2003. Poor policy from the late years of the Clinton administration didn't help either.

Furthermore, the President doesn't have the power to pass a budget. Only Congress has that power.

lol typical ignorance, sure Bush spent a lot, but bama spent a lot more bush cant compete.

lets see GOP trying to reduce the budget, bama says no thats to much, get the facts. obama = bad policy.

lol typical ignorance, sure Bush spent a lot, but bama spent a lot more bush cant compete.

lets see GOP trying to reduce the budget, bama says no thats to much, get the facts. obama = bad policy.

Sure, I guess 3.5 years studying poli sci/international relations = ignorance. And since I got enough credits to graduate early, that probably means I'm dumb as well.

EDIT: Don't get me wrong, fiscally I'm as conservative as you are. But fiscal problems are not caused by the President, they are caused by irresponsible politicians more concerned with re-election and political aspirations (read: Newt Gingrich)

Edited by El Karacho

Sure, I guess 3.5 years studying poli sci/international relations = ignorance. And since I got enough credits to graduate early, that probably means I'm dumb as well.

oh you pullng out degrees cause that makes you smart dog?

shrug: salutatorian of my highschool, i gotz my BSMET minoring in economics and half way through my MBA, like any of that matters to see that obama is an idiot. :gtfo:

shrug: salutatorian of my highschool, i gotz my BSMET minoring in economics and half way through my MBA, like any of that matters to see that obama is an idiot. :gtfo:

He's president of the United States...what have you done with your life?

edit: i cited my degree because you called me ignorant. i am anything but.

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently."

/rant time to work so millions of useless bags of flesh can sit at home and enjoy my tax money.

I don't think us Gov people really want to be off next week dude ;). Most of us are peons in the grand scheme of things :).

How did you even graduate with such horrible grammar? I suppose you'd be salutatorian if you went to Backwoods HS with 12 other students.

Have you looked into a USDA home loan wagner? Just a thought.

I have a USDA loan. Good stuff.

Let's get an official CR poll going. I'll vote for "complete .gov shutdown for as long as it takes..."