Bring Back "The Kitchen"

Guest Hal

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Paging Kevin to the thread, graph needed!

Hal shall forevermore be known as "Hal the Baptist", the one who foretold of the coming of the triumvirate, Eli, Tilley and myself, with Kevin reprising the role of the Apostle Paul. Come, all ye sinners, and be baptised in the fires of...

...The Kitchen!

Wait, if there's four of us, can't we be the Four Horsemen? That way Hal can go all Kurt Russell-as-Wyatt Earp beserk, cut someone's face with a heel spur, and scream, "Hell's coming with me, you hear? HELL'S COMING WITH ME!"

Wait, if there's four of us, can't we be the Four Horsemen? That way Hal can go all Kurt Russell-as-Wyatt Earp beserk, cut someone's face with a heel spur, and scream, "Hell's coming with me, you hear? HELL'S COMING WITH ME!"

Val kilmer is not present to play you so........ no

I honestly pity you. It's sad that you have such an inflated ego. You're probably going to be really down when you come out of your manic phase and realize just how inadequate you are. You seem to be exhibiting signs of Bipolar disorder, likely level 1. The delusions of grandeur and your impulsive spending habits ($2500 brick) are really concerning. I'm worried that when you come out of the manic phase, you may enter into a deep depression. This may be accompanied with thoughts of suicide. This is the really troubling part. I want you to know that I am here for you. I would be happy to help you through those suicidal thoughts. I know sometimes you feel like a failure (you compensate by talking up trivial conquests and meaningless possessions). I just want you to know that you are truly a complete and utter failure. There are so many ways to end yourself, please let me know if you would like me to find a fool proof one for you.

Not bad, yo. But really, in a thread where the ultimate in medical prognosis ownage (by a REAL DOCTOR no less) has already been delivered, it may be a good idea to forgo the armchair psychology.

Dammit, it's not a proper e-battle unless it goes 10 pages.

Tilley, I would pay money to watch Hal do that. In fact, here's ten bucks, make it happen. If we go with the Four Horseman theme, there's no effing way that I can be "Famine".

Not bad, yo. But really, in a thread where the ultimate in medical prognosis ownage (by a REAL DOCTOR no less) has already been delivered, it may be a good idea to forgo the armchair psychology.

Dammit, it's not a proper e-battle unless it goes 10 pages.

Tilley, I would pay money to watch Hal do that. In fact, here's ten bucks, make it happen. If we go with the Four Horseman theme, there's no effing way that I can be "Famine".

Yeah, he actually didn't do too bad. He meant Type I, not Level 1. Also, he seems to contradict his diagnosis by at first attributing Hal's grandiosity to a manic episode but then infers that Hal's boasting is a compensation strategy secondary to inferiority (that he intimates is related to depression). However, that's me being critical. Overall, I'd grade it a solid B. I'm with you, though - it's risky (dumb?) to go with the I'll-own-you-with-psychological-analysis angle.

Okay, which Horseman do you want to be? Other than Famine, there's War, Conquest, and Death. I don't want to be stuck being Famine.

Yeah, he actually didn't do too bad. He meant Type I, not Level 1. Also, he seems to contradict his diagnosis by at first attributing Hal's grandiosity to a manic episode but then infers that Hal's boasting is a compensation strategy secondary to inferiority (that he intimates is related to depression). However, that's me being critical. Overall, I'd grade it a solid B. I'm with you, though - it's risky (dumb?) to go with the I'll-own-you-with-psychological-analysis angle.

Okay, which Horseman do you want to be? Other than Famine, there's War, Conquest, and Death. I don't want to be stuck being Famine.

I'll go with Death. Wait, is one of them black? If so, I'll be that one.

Billy Bob Thornton as Johnny B.

Corey Feldman can be Eli.

We'll get Micheal Cera to be Kevin R.

I'll talk to Cedric the Entertainer, he can play me.

I'll go with Death. Wait, is one of them black? If so, I'll be that one.

Billy Bob Thornton as Johnny B.

Corey Feldman can be Eli.

We'll get Micheal Cera to be Kevin R.

I'll talk to Cedric the Entertainer, he can play me.

Of course you would snag the coolest one.

PS - did you enjoy my triple post? Since we're being all nostalgic, it's appropriate that I share this bit of CR trivia: DJ was instrumental in, and in fact the primary reason for, the "triple post."

I just wanted to stop in and tell all of you that my band Shallowtail will be playing at Slapsy Maxies tonight. I believe it's 3 bucks at the door, and they some good beers on tap.

Moe from the Blitz will be running our sound. Myself and the rest of the band will be available for pictures and autographs after the show.

Now back to your regularly scheduled flaming.

I just wanted to stop in and tell all of you that my band Shallowtail will be playing at Slapsy Maxies tonight. I believe it's 3 bucks at the door, and they some good beers on tap.

Moe from the Blitz will be running our sound. Myself and the rest of the band will be available for pictures and autographs after the show.

Now back to your regularly scheduled flaming.

Will you be wearing a cool graphic tshirt?