OMG... the time has almost arrived....drum roll please........

mrbret

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shitty needs to be informed.

You know you can count on at least me or Shitty being there without fail..... unless the weather is really crappy

QSL = Quaker Steak & Lube on Polaris, bike nights on wednesdays

Edited by mrbret

this isn't some sort of annual april fools hazing on the nubs is it?

you're not going to have the nublings meet there as you have the real party at carrabba's and having a hearty laugh at their (our) expense? cause that would break my fragile little heart.

wait a minute! what did i miss??? mrbrets bike is now a zx10???? what the hell! im soo proud!

Dude, keep up. I got it in December just before my birthday. After the whole drunk in the Jeep issue I had to get me a new ride. -> >>> My Ride <<<

this isn't some sort of annual april fools hazing on the nubs is it?

you're not going to have the nublings meet there as you have the real party at carrabba's and having a hearty laugh at their (our) expense? cause that would break my fragile little heart.

No, no April fools joke. If it's dry then I'll be there.

To all noobs, Keep an eye on the COLUMBUS thread for QS&L updates each week, just to get an idea of who's gonna be there etc. We meet at Shell (or BP) just the other side of I-71 then all ride over to QS&L together.

interesting. are you guys doing any bike nights on the weekends this year??

NO. We have not done bike nights at the store for over two years, have no intentions of doing them again. This is why we are co-hosting at Quaker.

Edited by kawi kid

NO. We have not done bike nights at the store for over two years, have no intentions of doing them again. This is why we are co-hosting at Quaker.

(sorry i hit edit again, im new)

i was just wonderin i was at one of the last ones you went and i was just wondering.