The butt hurt club

Guest Spam

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont buy off CR. Youll get burned quicker than die juden ins konzentrationlager. Sehr schnell. Oh wait....

LULZ

what you looking for? car? truck? suv?

Anything but a pickup honestly.

Iv got a car for ya

O RLY?

Dont buy off CR. Youll get burned quicker than die juden ins konzentrationlager. Sehr schnell. Oh wait....

Iv got a car for ya

I understand your angry about whatever car it is that you bought but you guys need to leave this off of CR and other threads. Its not CRs fault the car is junk or broke or whatever it is.

Bam, depending on what you are looking for I may have a 2 door for you.

Oh my God. I am seriously questioning how any person, having no doubt met people like you, can believe in intelligent design. You've got to be the most moronic person on here. That's like winning the fucking Retard Olympics. I mean, there are some world class idiots on this site, but you take the cake.

Have you ever started a worthwhile thread? Have you ever had an insightful or witty post? I want the world to end on May 21st, more and more each time I see a single word you have written. You have caused me to lose what remained of my faith in humanity. Kindly go breathe water.