The butt hurt club

Guest Spam

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im pretty sure its your "life partner" that butt hurts you.

Oh wow, a gay joke. Damn, I never saw that coming. You seriously stopped all the way to that level? If I were any more offended I would report your post.

Tilley, can we get a group psych eval on CR? I'm sure there's something about latent homosexuality, or extreme homophobia, that needs to be pointed out.

I wear too much hair product to conduct that evaluation.

I had a dream that my hair was as sweet as yours. I woke up and became extremely depressed when I realized it was only a dream. I'm now in counseling to help me deal with the pain.

Oh wow, a gay joke. Damn, I never saw that coming. You seriously stopped all the way to that level? If I were any more offended I would report your post.

Tilley, can we get a group psych eval on CR? I'm sure there's something about latent homosexuality, or extreme homophobia, that needs to be pointed out.

Oh yeah, I went to that level. I figure why be original when I could just blend in to the overall mediocracy of this thread.

I wear too much hair product to conduct that evaluation.

Might I borrow some hair product ? My hair as of recent has been disappointingly unmanageable. I've been afraid to talk to women, and afraid to go swimming, and run my fingers through it as I break the surface of the water.

I'm not sure what I can do.

Who does your hair? Any recommendations? Pricing?

Christa "does" my hair, and Stephanie does the Shoulders. Can't complain about it in the LEAST! Their prices are not to bad.... ESPECIALLY for the Chair Massage!!!

Element: 614-799-3733

Tell them I sent ya!

:thumbup:

KillJoy

Don't hate the shirt. You're just jealous you can't pull it off...

:bangbang:

KillJoy

I should post pics and we'll see what CR thinks about you pimpin' the pink.