DoD stance on shutdown

Scotty2Hotty

Really, as vague as that statement is, there is no reason for anyone to question either a secret or TS clearance. There are so many more mundane things that would cause a clearance to be denied or revoked, way before any comments like that.

No, except the question that asks: have you ever conspired to overthrow the us government?

I'm sure he'd love to oblige his investigator with that little tid bit.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like i said I'm with you on the having a sufficient savings account, but I have plenty of brothers who dont live that way and am I going to sit here and tell them 'i told you so' as they and there families suffer? No. As an NCO I give as much advice as possible but I can't live there lives for them. They make bad finacial decisions so be it but they also expect to get paid as they were told and signed to. It's frankly bullshit to say 'you shoulda saved like me' to soldiers that physically can't. What about our soldiers that help there disabled mother an father out who can't pay for shit and the government fucked them prior. You need to look at things from a different perspective then your pedestal you sit on now. There are soldiers that are in serious need of money more then just formthere ignorance but for there families. Glad to know you could careless of soldiers. Its a NEW military and you are a fine example of it.

wheh, another extension thank god now I can go out next weekend like I planned and everyone will still feel sorry for me