Could CR shutdown???

Scotty2Hotty

I like hennessy, but im thinking its my skin tone

My wife's family is Irish, I gotta go with an Irish whiskey.

Holy shit, I want some Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale from The Pub. That's a random thought, but I want it.

I had a few Shiners myself tonight, then I took apart my Glocks blindfolded for fun.

I would do that with my 1911 if it weren't loaded and I weren't too lazy to walk to my range bag and grab my punches.

You should see the trigger mechanism on this sweet 1950's JC Higgins Model 29 .22 rifle I got. It's insanely complicated, but it works oh so well.

Can Chris still ban you? Is Jordan taller than me now? Is Alex taller than me now? Do you still travel for work? Is there less drama with your life now?

You should do an experiment for 1 business week. The premise is simple, no moderation or administration. I want to see what CR is capable of without its more level headed rulers.

No mods or admins? I picture it being a combo of lord of the flies meets the movie Alive with some Platoon mixed in.

brian, you ever go to top of the flint? i like to go get hammered there, and then when the train comes, i run downstairs and throw rocks at it.

Hmmm...i think i've been at that shit hole, some homies were playing dice on the floor in the corner.

they sell it at anderson too, tards. and The Pub. and Mellow Mushroom.

and winking lizard.

Hmmm...i think i've been at that shit hole, some homies were playing dice on the floor in the corner.

and winking lizard.

likely. tons of bums there

and Butters Bar. People freak out over KBBA, but you can get it nearly anywhere. If im gonna be drinking that, Ill resort to Jack instead.

likely. tons of bums there

and Butters Bar. People freak out over KBBA, but you can get it nearly anywhere. If im gonna be drinking that, Ill resort to Jack instead.

They don't even taste close to the same. This is ludicrous.

BTW, I won't even touch Jack. I don't care if it's black, green, whatever label.

brian, you ever go to top of the flint? i like to go get hammered there, and then when the train comes, i run downstairs and throw rocks at it.

that place is a shithole.

but its in walking distance, so i go there when i wanna get REALLY trashed