T-mobile commercials

Jizzle Juice

Actually it's really common for individual businesses, under a parent company, to compete. It typically leads to increased sales/revenue for both units.

I understand that, but these commercials have been around before that was announced. I guess I just think if it were my company i'd shut that shit down once the company was mine.

I understand that, but these commercials have been around before that was announced. I guess I just think if it were my company i'd shut that shit down once the company was mine.

If they're effective, especially at getting customer from companies other than AT&T, why stop them? I'm sure they've looked at all the data and decided they were making too much money off the 'slander' to stop it. It's really ingenious if you think about it for a little while.

The way I'm guessing this is going is:

Commercials air causing some people to leave AT&T. Probably 85%+ make their move to T-Mobile. At the same time, there are similarities to other big companies. Some people end up leaving those places and probably move to T-Mobile at an even higher rate.

The media tends to pick on AT&T over their service. If they [AT&T] can minimize complete loss of customers by having the majority switch to T-Mobile, they win. It's a great strategy.

I left att for tmobile about 3 months ago. ill likely get grandfathered into my 79.99 unlimited plan. I am ok with this.

They have an unlimited* $60/m plan now.

*shit gets throttled after 2GB or something.