• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice! you been to okinawa I take it?

Yeah i ported there.

NO CUSTOMS on the way back.

it sucks the bottle is almost gone..

its bad ass.

from what i understand... the venom slows down your bodies ability to process the alcohol.. so.. you get drunker faster and lasts long..

I have NEVER had a hangover after having 1 shot with of this no matter what else i drink..

Yeah i ported there.

its bad ass.

from what i understand... the venom slows down your bodies ability to process the alcohol.. so.. you get drunker faster and lasts long..

I have NEVER had a hangover after having 1 shot with of this no matter what else i drink..

I take it you was in the military then? Ive always herd that shit was nuts, My uncle use to swear by the stuff. How much did you pay for it and how many ML bottle?

Yeah i ported there.

its bad ass.

Dude post up the picture of the bottle! I can tell where the sake is made because only few places on okinawa distill awamori, whats the name? Id love to see the bottle man its rare around here and even in okinawa for the average person to own.

they would stop it before it killed the snake. the mongoose was scared as fuck. It would back up in the corner and then run around in the little box and bitting the fuck out of the snake. You could tell that all the snakes have already been in fights from all the scars all over its body. The cobra strikes very slow, the mongoose can jump out of they way as the snake is trying to bit him.

Before they show they snake/mongoose fight, there is a guy on stage with a cobra. The cobra is trying to bit him too. I guess the cobra can't see upwards or backwards when he is standing up with his neck flared out. Allowing the man to stand in front of him and reach over top of him and Bitch slap him in the back of the head. He was fucking the snake up. He was smaking it so hard, the snakes face was bouncing off the ground. Eventually the snake started bleeding from his mouth/nose from bouncing off the ground. samething as the mongoose, the snake was striking so slow the guy would just move his foot in time. Just like somebody else said earlier in this thread. The snake can only strike the distance that is equal to the hight he is standing up. If you are not in that distance he can't get you.

Dude post up the picture of the bottle! I can tell where the sake is made because only few places on okinawa distill awamori, whats the name? Id love to see the bottle man its rare around here and even in okinawa for the average person to own.

If you went on that tour I was talking about. They had 1000's of them for sale. I would of bought one, but thought i might have trouble with importing it. I few guys bought them though. All differant sizes from little mason jars to hugh 30gallon jars. the bigger the jar the bigger the snake and the more it cost.

they would stop it before it killed the snake. the mongoose was scared as fuck. It would back up in the corner and then run around in the little box and bitting the fuck out of the snake. You could tell that all the snakes have already been in fights from all the scars all over its body. The cobra strikes very slow, the mongoose can jump out of they way as the snake is trying to bit him.

Before they show they snake/mongoose fight, there is a guy on stage with a cobra. The cobra is trying to bit him too. I guess the cobra can't see upwards or backwards when he is standing up with his neck flared out. Allowing the man to stand in front of him and reach over top of him and Bitch slap him in the back of the head. He was fucking the snake up. He was smaking it so hard, the snakes face was bouncing off the ground. Eventually the snake started bleeding from his mouth/nose from bouncing off the ground. samething as the mongoose, the snake was striking so slow the guy would just move his foot in time. Just like somebody else said earlier in this thread. The snake can only strike the distance that is equal to the hight he is standing up. If you are not in that distance he can't get you.

Yeah on that show I seen the other day they said the cobra can only see so far left and right and up and down. The damn mongoose just reminds me of a damn thing on crack, they are so hyper lol

http://i56.tinypic.com/11810ys.jpg

This is the only pic i can find.. if you really want ill take a better one tomorrow

thought you said your bottle was almost empty?

and that still doesnt prove anything. i wanna see a motherfuckin paper that says im faster sitting beside it. orrrr

maybe a badge next to it?

should be doable for a cop who drinks snakey shots.

thought you said your bottle was almost empty?

and that still doesnt prove anything. i wanna see a motherfuckin paper that says im faster sitting beside it.

Hold on now....dude did post a shot of the bottle.......let's do a tempeture check for some reality....

That said, it does pose a few questions.

1. Dennis, you said you had one like "the bottle on the left in that photo". I checked post 19 and there's not mistaking that the one on the "left" isn't the one you show a pic of. The larger one is like $1k-$2k.

2. As a photog, I am curious as to why you used tinypic.com to host the image? Especially when you have hundreds of your images on photobucket ?

3. You did say it was almost empty....

Would you mind posting a few other pics for those that are interested in seeing this shit. I mean it is cool to have it.

Edited by TTQ B4U