Keep an eye out for a replacement car for me

V8 Beast

Under $6k

3 rows of seating

Can tow 5500lbs

Milage under 130k

In the next month I will either be getting rid of the stratus or the Edge for something to take my team of rug rats to football and basketball practice every night. I figure since I need a vehicle to carry around 6 kids I should add in the towing for track days. If you have a car you currently own that you wouldnt mind parting with or have seen one keep me in mind.

Is the Envoy gone? If not, I would say fuck those requirements and get the A4 in the corral. If not, I haven't seen anything lately, in that price range, that fits your requirements..

With 6 kids, I would go straight for the Yukon XL and then bolt an extra bench seat in the cargo area. :)

But seriously, I have been scouring the interwebs daily for 3rd row seaters. If this thing I'm looking at today falls through, I am looking into late 90's 4 door Tahoes and then adding a third row. These things are dirt cheap and the third row seats run about $600 online.

Under $6k

3 rows of seating

Can tow 5500lbs

Milage under 130k

In the next month I will either be getting rid of the stratus or the Edge for something to take my team of rug rats to football and basketball practice every night. I figure since I need a vehicle to carry around 6 kids I should add in the towing for track days. If you have a car you currently own that you wouldnt mind parting with or have seen one keep me in mind.

Come down and buy my Dodge, I'll give it to ya for $5K :D

Consider the bed an extra row of seating.

we got my wifes 2001 tahoe with 3 rows ls power 4x4 and it gets about 16mpg. for 8700. it had 73000 miles when we got it. has the tow haul and can easily tow the weight ur talking about also its easy to get to back seating and they remove. did i mention ls power!!!!!!!!!

The a4 cant tow 3 tons. Ill be on the lookout for you.

No shit...

Gracias

Hal you have a lot of catching up to do :lol:

Yeah, I'm behind the times. You can buy my Jeep for $13k. That's only a little more than double your price range.