Patter$on

mjrsplat

am I supposed to feel threatened? I dont. it's not my fault there is a bunch of butthurt people on this site that attack like wolves every time I post a thread. the kitchen/ romper room has been a place for bullshit and nonsense before i got here, we all know thats a fact. remove the bullshit forum, and the bullshit goes away.

And as far as you getting annoyed by messages, thats part of being an administrator.. as soon as you ban me and people stop bitching about me, people will turn their focus to the next person to bitch about. Ban me if you wish, its not going to prove anything, and its not going to impact your website.

Let me say this, I really try to be a tolerant person. I could really care less about what people PM me, think of you, or what the price of tea in China is. You want to look like a bag of hot cock that is all on you, but stop blaming everybody else for that fact.

I know what my role is around here, that is to help set up events, keep the animals in their cages, and help out people when I can. At this point I will leave your fate up to the enforcer of CR and he can pass judgment….

Sounds like a challenge Wagner

To many clicks for me right now.

examples.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90205

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89299

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88882

see, I post topics and they get shit on. Since day one, everyone on this site has been hating on me and shitting in my threads. yeah you're probably right though, im the only person that doesn't take this site seriously.

Please tell me these examples are jokes, you leave out the fact that your other posts are so damn dumb...

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

examples.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90205

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89299

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88882

see, I post topics and they get shit on. Since day one, everyone on this site has been hating on me and shitting in my threads. yeah you're probably right though, im the only person that doesn't take this site seriously.

http://spams-ukwildcatbasketball.com/roomofcare.mbe.jpg

Please tell me these examples are jokes, you leave out the fact that your other posts are so damn dumb...

no jokes. from day one if I tried to have a serious post here, I got shit on. I'm probably the most hated noob for 2011. why? because when i joined here, and people talked their shit, i had shit to say in return. people didnt like that. you said that yourself. am i blaming anyone? no. i'm just stating a fact, obviously people have had a problem with the way i act since day one, so why the hell would i take this place seriously when nobody takes ANYTHING i post seriously?

i figure maybe once people meet me in person, maybe they will stop shitting in all my threads and flaming every post i make. until then, whats the point of taking this place seriously? i might as well hang out in the kitchen, seems to be where my threads and posts end up anyway.

no jokes. from day one if I tried to have a serious post here, I got shit on. I'm probably the most hated noob for 2011. why? because when i joined here, and people talked their shit, i had shit to say in return. people didnt like that. you said that yourself. am i blaming anyone? no. i'm just stating a fact, obviously people have had a problem with the way i act since day one, so why the hell would i take this place seriously when nobody takes ANYTHING i post seriously?

i figure maybe once people meet me in person, maybe they will stop shitting in all my threads and flaming every post i make. until then, whats the point of taking this place seriously? i might as well hang out in the kitchen, seems to be where my threads and posts end up anyway.

http://spams-ukwildcatbasketball.com/deargod.mbe.jpg

Nah, just got bored watching you get used as a punching bag and thought I'd crap on your thread since it's the cool thing to do.

punching bag? my life story. its been like that since day one on this site for me.

glad to see you're doing your part to fit in, and shit on the noob's threads.

i would +rep you, but i cant.

punching bag? my life story. its been like that since day one on this site for me.

glad to see you're doing your part to fit in, and shit on the noob's threads.

i would +rep you, but i cant.

Yeah? I got shit on a ton when I first joined CR too. Try driving a 1992 Tercel with underbody neons and just showing up to a meet.

Guess what? I got to know people, left my ego at home, and been fine ever since. I didn't post a million worthless threads then whine when people busted my balls until they looked like hamburger helper.

If you care enough to get hurt about what random people you apparently don't know in person that have no effect on your life say online then you're not a noob. Stop playing that card. 232 worthless posts yanked that out of your hand.

Sack up.

http://spams-ukwildcatbasketball.com/capacity.mbe.jpg

^ Another random, worthless, meaningless pic to let you know I care. Hope it doesn't upset you since we don't even know each other.

Yeah? I got shit on a ton when I first joined CR too. Try driving a 1992 Tercel with underbody neons and just showing up to a meet.

Guess what? I got to know people, left my ego at home, and been fine ever since. I didn't post a million worthless threads then whine when people busted my balls until they looked like hamburger helper.

If you care enough to get hurt about what random people you apparently don't know in person that have no effect on your life say online then you're not a noob. Stop playing that card. 232 worthless posts yanked that out of your hand.

Sack up.

http://spams-ukwildcatbasketball.com/capacity.mbe.jpg

^ Another random, worthless, meaningless pic to let you know I care. Hope it doesn't upset you since we don't even know each other.

who said i was upset? not me.

you seem like a funny guy, i look forward to meeting you.

Trying to deal with you is like trying to divide by zero.

Do you think maybe people were just busting your chops and you took it the wrong way. I got flamed when I first posted on here, I learned to lurk meet people and not be a fucking dumbass.

Oh and nice job reporting my post there pookie bear. Guess you can't take the heat of the kitchen...

Trying to deal with you is like trying to divide by zero.

Do you think maybe people were just busting your chops and you took it the wrong way. I got flamed when I first posted on here, I learned to lurk meet people and not be a fucking dumbass.

Oh and nice job reporting my post there pookie bear. Guess you can't take the heat of the kitchen...

LULZ

Y U MAD?

LMAO. i didnt edit my post, just like you didnt edit yours. it would show up at the bottom of the post. good try though, i enjoy a good laugh.

Actually, I did edit mine.

And I agree with Wagner. Either roll with the punches or get cock slapped and cry about it. Your choice.

EDIT:

http://spams-ukwildcatbasketball.com/handleheat.mbe.gif

LULZ

Y U MAD?

This is what everyone is talking about. Instead of just saying, "Alright guys. My bad. I've acted like a fool" you continue to fuel the fire. Not gonna make friends that way pal.

Actually, I did edit mine.

And I agree with Wagner. Either roll with the punches or get cock slapped and cry about it. Your choice.

EDIT:

http://spams-ukwildcatbasketball.com/handleheat.mbe.gif

This is what everyone is talking about. Instead of just saying, "Alright guys. My bad. I've acted like a fool" you continue to fuel the fire. Not gonna make friends that way pal.

apparently shit went over your head. i havent acted any different than anyone else here. am i really supposed to believe i am the only person here who has been shitting in threads?

apparently shit went over your head. i havent acted any different than anyone else here. am i really supposed to believe i am the only person here who has been shitting in threads?

You're the only one that does it then whines when it's done to them. That's the difference.

Shit didn't go anywhere near my head.

You're the only one that does it then whines when it's done to them. That's the difference.

Shit didn't go anywhere near my head.

who's whining? sounds to me like the whining started about me. i could care less what people have to say about me.. wagner posted up that people are offering bribes to ban me, people are butthurt, i better not post anymore or i'll be banned, blah blah blah. i simply pointed out that im not the only one on here that shits in threads. all of my threads get shit in, do you see me bitching and trying to have people banned for it? no.

shit did go over your head if you think i was whining, it went more like this.

people were whining to wagner,

wagner started whining about the whiners,

i pointed out facts about the circle of life on cr.

/thread.

AJ(mjrsplat), please stop posting in here. Just lurk for awhile and then attend some dyno's,track meets, weekend gatherings, etc. and show ppl ur not a goof troop. You are just digging yourself a bigger hole by posting and reacting to ppl in here. Take some time, Back off of the post button and just read shit for awhile or pop in here and there for technical advice. You do this and i'm sure people will not ride ur ass soo much.

AJ(mjrsplat), please stop posting in here. Just lurk for awhile and then attend some dyno's,track meets, weekend gatherings, etc. and show ppl ur not a goof troop. You are just digging yourself a bigger hole by posting and reacting to ppl in here. Take some time, Back off of the post button and just read shit for awhile or pop in here and there for technical advice. You do this and i'm sure people will not ride ur ass soo much.

Thanks for the advice bud.

I walked my dog over to poop in your yard but he pooped in your neighbor's yard

Haha. i dont care about my lawn, he can only make it greener. and which neighbor? the one across the street, beside me, or behind me.

across the street and behind me are pricks. i hope your dog shits on their doorstep.

oh and if you get bored, feel free to stop by and say whats up. i dont have shit going on today.