WTH: Data Entry

Miller

Guys,

My company is hiring a data entry position. The company is located in Westerville off State Street. The position will require 40-50 hours a week at $14 hourly: raises and full benefits included. This person must have intermediate-expert knowledge with Access, Excel, and analysis. A major discpline like Accounting or Finance would be helpful.

Send me a message.

I have tons of data entry experience and accounting as I've done both for jobs. (Not just checking my bank account before I enter my info online to order a pizza. ;)) I also have alot of xp with Excel and a little with Access. However, it's been a long time since dealing with those last two programs. My point is that I know how to utilize those programs quite efficiently once I'm upto snuff again.

Anymore info on job, job hours and days, etc?

I thought you were unemployed? Where are you working now?

-Marc

I was unemployed for just over 2 months because I refused to utilize our manufacturers for illegal rebate/chargebacks in the AP dept. I explained my knowledge of the subject to this company and they were convinced I would be a great candidate, and be morally sound. This company acquires rebates from the Federal Government, not some hokey manufacturer. They need someone who will do it right.

Can't keep a good man down.

This is an energy optimization company. They work closely with schools, utility companies, and other industry to create efficient solutions. The government has added incentive for companies to do this with federally mandated "rebates". Your duty will be to move mass amounts of data into the databases format so that it can be utilized.

The hours will likely be Mon-Fri 8-6pm. Unfortunately, if you need to "shake the rust" to get up to speed than that won't fly; we've acquired a large contract that will require people to be extremely fast right out of the gate. The hiring manager asked me to find people I want to work with (friends), this person will be moving into an office and working with me a lot. I will be forwarding resumes over for everyone that inquires and giving a thumbs up for close friends.

Also, if you are contacted make sure you google "Energy Efficiency". Follow the Wikipedia definition, follow all of the available links until you feel you can hold a conversation comfortably. If you can't, you will likely have a short phone call. I crash coursed myself doing the same and did just fine.

I was unemployed for just over 2 months because I refused to utilize our manufacturers for illegal rebate/chargebacks in the AP dept. I explained my knowledge of the subject to this company and they were convinced I would be a great candidate, and be morally sound. This company acquires rebates from the Federal Government, not some hokey manufacturer. They need someone who will do it right.

Can't keep a good man down.

This is an energy optimization company. They work closely with schools, utility companies, and other industry to create efficient solutions. The government has added incentive for companies to do this with federally mandated "rebates". Your duty will be to move mass amounts of data into the databases format so that it can be utilized.

The hours will likely be Mon-Fri 8-6pm. Unfortunately, if you need to "shake the rust" to get up to speed than that won't fly; we've acquired a large contract that will require people to be extremely fast right out of the gate. The hiring manager asked me to find people I want to work with (friends), this person will be moving into an office and working with me a lot. I will be forwarding resumes over for everyone that inquires and giving a thumbs up for close friends.

Sounds good man! Congrats! If they need regular CSR im good for that.

Do they have any part time positions? or any intern position for accounting?

I was data entry for 2 years and do 70+ wpm with 99.9% accuracy with my previous employer , proficient in excel, access, and analysis through excel or other means.

I am 3 semester courses away from my b.s. in accounting as well (graduate in august from Franklin).