Range coming soon..

Scotty2Hotty

Close to me of course :D

Cheaper than dirt interviewed Daryl Parker from the recent Top Shot series. He plans to open up a Top Shot style range here in North Texas.

"Yes, here in North Texas I’m going to open up a range. It’s going to be called the “Top Shot Challenge” and it is going to be a range that offers all of the standard fare, firearm safety classes, basic marksmanship, that kind of thing, but it will also incorporate Top Shot challenges. Some of the challenges that you’ve seen on TV, and some other innovative challenges that we’re going to come up with here, are going to be available on the range. I think people are going to flock to it. They’re going to have a lot of fun, and it’s going to go further in educating people and enhance the thrill of shooting as a sport."

Just the link, but I hear within a little bit, it's going to be started.

http://www.topshotchallenge.com/

That golf instructor line was bullshit. Yeah, he was an instructor, but he could still shoot. Imagine what he could do if he listened to the experts.

Also troof.

Guy is good, but arrogant. Bet he's the same on the course. I always laugh each time he gives that "whatever I tell my body to do I can do" bullcrap. Tell it to fly and leap from a cliff. Let me know how that works out for ya. Hahaha.