FS - Misc. Stereo

jerrodh

I am in Dayton

These where hooked up for a few days in Jeep, probably not even fully broken in yet, then taken out, was going to put them into my durango but I am tired of messing with it trying to bypass the factory amp and shit and just want to buy some more guns more fun than cars. $200 OBO for entire setup. Subs go for $58(x2) and amp $135 quick google search.

2x MTX "12" 4500 Thunder subs

Ported box (32" x 19" x 16")

TC3001 Amp (300rms)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/Shikei/DSCN2153.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/Shikei/DSCN2155.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/Shikei/DSCN2158.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/Shikei/DSCN2156.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/Shikei/DSCN2159.jpg

Dual "XDVD710" and Pioneer "DEH-2200UB"

Dual was hooked up into my durango and as I said I couldn't figure out how to buypass the factory amp so I replaced my stock CD-player and laid it to rest. $100

Pioneer I purchased brand new to put into my other car but I fixed my old unit so i no longer need this. Purchased for $110 new, opened the box went to install it but found out my old unit had just come unpluged. Like new for $80

Please google for any specs I am not a stereo pro so google will know more than me for sure. Can arrange meets in Columbus but reserve the right to sell first come first served. Pickup in Dayton or meet halfway if we can work something else.

Thanks, Jerrod

Willing to trade for firearms and ammo ( .40 S&W or 7.62x39mm ), can add cash for the right trade.

Edited by jerrodh

The pioneer has a USB input for iPod correct? Have box/manual/remote?

Yes, and all box/manual/remote for both headunits should be present.

Those are dual 4ohm voice coils, any idea when you'll be near columbus next if you haven't sold them already?

No direct plans but we havent been to my GF's family's in awhile. It's more like if I set up plans to sell all this crap I will be more willing to make a trip to Columbus. So if people start offering ill be more apt to make plans.

I just emailed a guy about your dual Ill let you know what he says

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I need a new stereo so much for the Supra. I've had my current pioneer for years and years. Still works great but the volume control is super iffy, now. Oh well, I can afford your helicopter, I cannot currently afford a new stereo. Chalk another up to interest and no deal. ;)

Good luck.

its all good man, if you got anything for trade we could probably work something out. Not sure if u got any gun stuff, accessories, ammo you could part with i'd definitly be interested.

its all good man, if you got anything for trade we could probably work something out. Not sure if u got any gun stuff, accessories, ammo you could part with i'd definitly be interested.

Nah, I got rid of all that stuff years ago when I had my daughter. Long story, but Im sure you can get an idea.

Only thing I have now is a nasty ass pellet rifle. I mean nasty as in mean. :)

I have a set of 12's in a box. bwhahaa :p

• 3 months later...

Bump from the dead... I will be in Columbus this weekend, Saturday to be exact most the day. Must meet on the West side, Hilliard or close. Or you are welcome to Meet me in or near Dayton anyother time if Saturday doesn't work. Prices are firm, still would consider trades for various firearms, ammo, etc. PM with what u have to offer.

Subs: $150

DVD Unit: $85

CD Player: $70

Bump from the dead... I will be in Columbus this weekend, Saturday to be exact most the day. Must meet on the West side, Hilliard or close. Or you are welcome to Meet me in or near Dayton anyother time if Saturday doesn't work. Prices are firm, still would consider trades for various firearms, ammo, etc. PM with what u have to offer.

Subs: $150

DVD Unit: $85

CD Player: $70

Any idea what the voltage on the preamp outs are and any idea how far the screen comes out on the dvd player?

I really don't know much about this stuff besides that its all practically brand new and works fine. The models are there so whatever you come up with google would be able to tell you more than I know.

Sorry know that doesn't help much. Thanks

I really don't know much about this stuff besides that its all practically brand new and works fine. The models are there so whatever you come up with google would be able to tell you more than I know.

Sorry know that doesn't help much. Thanks

Cool deal, I'll google up some info and see what I can find. Have to make sure it wouldn't catch on my radio bezel