Apple TV..

,,,,,,comma,,,,,,

Google TV/Logitech Revue

It has a shit ton more features, and you can stream your own movies, photos, videos to it, or play it from a connected USB source. It has Apps, web browser, Flash, recording, faster processor, more ram. No Itunes though, but that shit sucks anyway.

Anyone have it? Would I be able to download movies off of limewire and put it on there?

First, stop using limewire and start using torrents.

Typically torrented movies you will have to rip the movies using something like handbrake to a format iTunes will like. Then just drop it into iTunes on your pc and then Apple TV will be able to stream it to your TV.

Handbrake is free and has presets for Apple TV, etc.

As long as it's a m4v file it at least can be converted to play on the AppleTv, also the new ones have to stream from a computer, there is no storage/Hard drive on the new AppleTv, so it must be connected to the internet or your library with iTunes open. The old one had a Hard drive in it, that is the one I have. I prefer it. I'm not into the way Apple wants to go with media all being online and streaming it. With caps starting to be put on home internet, no way do I want to stream my library all the time. Why do I need to "pay" to access my content I already paid for. :nono: Also if you have no connectivity you have no media. The rumor is that since the Flash memory in the iPhone is the largest cost to the iPhone, apple will stop putting so much of it in the phone and make you stream you music from MobileMe. And that will enable them to drop the price of the phone significantly. There will be a couple GB for the OS and maybe apps. This is the practice that will make me go to android.