lc9

Spidey2721

those are really nice guns. I want one.

Absolutely love mine. 100% best purchase I've made thus far on anything weapon related. I picked mine up from Gun Envy at a show at Westland the week they were released or somethign so nobody knew what they were and nobody was buying. Talked the guy into a ridiculous price. :)

Accurate, smooth, and no probs with ~1000 rounds. Easy to strip and clean too IMO.

I think the lc9 is significantly smaller than the 26 is, other than that would like to handle and shoot one as well. Also it's hard to beat any glock I love all mine

SR9c > Glock. :p

Just love mine. I know that's a silly arguement. Glocks are great, but after shooting my friends 26 and my Ruger back to back I'll stick with my Ruger for now. Love the Glock but I shoot better with the Ruger and it feels so right in my hands. lol

Whenever you're ready. :gtfo:

LOL. Read the rest kemosabe (sp). ;)

I love Glocks. Personally, I'd put my SR9c against a Glock for ME. I performed better with it. That's all.

It says something when Ruger modeled the SR9c after some of the best compacts though taking elements from each.

LOL. Read the rest kemosabe (sp). ;)

I love Glocks. Personally, I'd put my SR9c against a Glock for ME. I performed better with it. That's all.

It says something when Ruger modeled the SR9c after some of the best compacts though taking elements from each.

I know. I'm just fucking with you.

I was imppressed with the LC9 it's tiny, all my shots were without misfire of anytype, and I was shooting it just as good as a glock 26 or my old sig 250sc. Although it's not the qulity of glock or a sig, however that's all I need in a carry gun. Personally I'd rather not have the safty, or the mag safty.

I know. I'm just fucking with you.

Understood. :)

I was imppressed with the LC9 it's tiny, all my shots were without misfire of anytype, and I was shooting it just as good as a glock 26 or my old sig 250sc. Although it's not the qulity of glock or a sig, however that's all I need in a carry gun. Personally I'd rather not have the safty, or the mag safty.

Sounds like a winner. If you can shoot one effectively and it doesn't cause probs that's what's really important.

well was out looking at the rugers today. side to side with the glock. i like the ruger and will prolly go with it over the glock. 100 dollars cheaper. not as fat either. will prolly pick up the lcp for summer weather carry in the summer too. thank you for input. was looking for it. word of mouth from those who have fired it is what i like to hear. i like the glock, and will own one sometime. but yea, for now, i leaning to the ruger.

well was out looking at the rugers today. side to side with the glock. i like the ruger and will prolly go with it over the glock. 100 dollars cheaper. not as fat either. will prolly pick up the lcp for summer weather carry in the summer too. thank you for input. was looking for it. word of mouth from those who have fired it is what i like to hear. i like the glock, and will own one sometime. but yea, for now, i leaning to the ruger.

Hope you're as happy with yours as I am with mine. :)

what store had the LC9?

• 2 weeks later...