College student looking for a Part time job.

Yasser-Hanbali

im 20 currently going to school at The Ohio State University majoring in international political science, i am looking for a part time job to help with bills and other expenses. i have experience in the automotive market with such things as sales and labor. im not the type to complain unless the situation calls for it, i have had many job offers but i cant see myself working behind a desk or on a grill lol. i am very good at working with people and am looking to learn new skills if needed. pay is not really an issue but i would like to obtain a fair wage for the job that i complete.

if anyone knows of something that they could possible get me into that would be great.

any more information that is needed please let me know.

Edited by rx7rcer09

Have you looked at jobs.osu.edu? If you can get a position with the university, it would be a nice thing. Check out landscaping or something like it, if you want to be active.

Have you looked at jobs.osu.edu? If you can get a position with the university, it would be a nice thing. Check out landscaping or something like it, if you want to be active.

ive tried, but every time i have gotten the run around and when i meet with a manager they want me to work hours that conflict with my classes :mad: