Android users, exact speedo results!

ihateu3

I am new here so I am sorry if this has already been posted.

I know many people in the racing scene are like me, and swap out diffs, tires, rim sizes and many more things that throw off the speedo. Here is a free android app to test your speed. Just lookup "GPS Speed" in the market. I have used this numerous times and it is even useful with a stock setup to know how much off your speedo is.

Again, the app is called "GPS Speed", it may even be available for other platforms like the iphone, but I am not sure.

I have Speed HUD on my 'bolt, but I prefer Ulysse Speedometer. Both work well.

I've used the speedometer on my Garmin GPS for a long time to monitor my speed in my various cars. OEM speedos are rarely accurate and with all of the sets of tires I have, it's good to be sure of my speed.

I'm so grateful you've put me onto this app. Three of my cars (the Viewt, the Century, and the GT-Four) have speedometers that were WAY off. In each of them, the speedo would show 100 when this phone app showed that the true speed was only 60. And for years I've been thinking these JDM cars were so frickin' fast. :nono:

So weird that all three are off by the same amount. :confused:

Any sponsors on here willing to try to fix these defective speedos? Gimme an estimate?

I'm so grateful you've put me onto this app. Three of my cars (the Viewt, the Century, and the GT-Four) have speedometers that were WAY off. In each of them, the speedo would show 100 when this phone app showed that the true speed was only 60. And for years I've been thinking these JDM cars were so frickin' fast. :nono:

Any sponsors on here willing to try to fix these defective speedos? Gimme an estimate?

http://www.emascc.com/downloads/NotSureIfSerious.jpg

I see what you are doing here! LOL

I keep having the problem when I drive to Canada that the cops keep pulling me over for speeding. Then why is the speed limit 100?