CR Poker

TurboNova

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Starting list. Let me know if I should include your name or take it off the list. I want to compile a prelimary count of who is interested in playing.

-Johnny Bravo

-KillJoy

-nurkvinny

-Forrest Gump 9

-Hammer

List updated.

Date: Saturday, May 7

Start Time: 7:00pm

Location: Tremont Club Condominiums Clubhouse (4800 Tremont Club Drive, Hilliard, 43026)

Stakes: TBD

you could do a tourney and as people get knocked out you start a cash game

Yeah, when I used to play regularly, this is how we normally did it. Worked out great. And some guys would just come late just to play in the cash game. Everyone's happy.

Yeah, when I used to play regularly, this is how we normally did it. Worked out great. And some guys would just come late just to play in the cash game. Everyone's happy.

i play a lot at the bicycle club and thats how usually play.

That would be nice. If it goes that route, I may be interested. I'll keep up with the thread and let you know.

I play about once evey 4 - 6 weeks and we play $10 buy in with a 5 dollar bounty. As for after you bust out quick cash games can fill time and get low or high dollar depending on the peeps playing.. I plan to have my garage up in about 5 - 6 weeks and might consider setting up tables in there (Assume about 30 people). Let me know if this is going to wait until June (ish).

Located in Grove City

I'm thinking we could do a tournament with a $10 to $20 buy-in with a cash game ($0.50/$1.00) to follow?

I know the $10 to $20 buy-in isn't a lot, and it's not meant to be. I figured that it's an amount that meets in the middle: enough to be meaningful, but not so much as to make people want to commit suicide when someone sucks out on them on the river.

Let me know how you guys feel about that and I can update the list accordingly.

I'm thinking we could do a tournament with a $10 to $20 buy-in with a cash game ($0.50/$1.00) to follow?

I know the $10 to $20 buy-in isn't a lot, and it's not meant to be. I figured that it's an amount that meets in the middle: enough to be meaningful, but not so much as to make people want to commit suicide when someone sucks out on them on the river.

Let me know how you guys feel about that and I can update the list accordingly.

im down for 20 buy in games. Hell im sure even at that rate we can play a few if people want. esp if there is enough to pay like the top three or something

After a moment of thought, how about running a $20 Tourney style for as long as folks want to play, with cash games once out?

What kind of buy payouts? First and Second? Or further down?

I know when I have played, it has always been, 3rd gets $ back, 2nd gets 2 times, and the Winner gets the rest. It keeps things simple.

KillJoy

I play about once evey 4 - 6 weeks and we play $10 buy in with a 5 dollar bounty. As for after you bust out quick cash games can fill time and get low or high dollar depending on the peeps playing.. I plan to have my garage up in about 5 - 6 weeks and might consider setting up tables in there (Assume about 30 people). Let me know if this is going to wait until June (ish).

Located in Grove City

I think we're set on a locale for now - see my previous posts.