Feeler: HK USP .40 Compact for trade

verse

Several hundred rounds down this and only doesn't like one brand I have found (Winchester Bonded JHP). I couldn't give you a realistic round count on the gun, most likely 1000-1500 rds. Has LEM trigger. I believe it's a DE date code if I remember correct, I'm at work right now it's out in the car.

Would come with

Original HK box.

Galco Summer Comfort IWB holster

Galco COP OWB holster

2 12 rnd HK factory mags with pinky extension (misplaced others when I moved, yours if I find them)

Possible ammo

I'd be in to trade for a Glock or S&W M&P in 9mm (no fullsized), Ruger LCR, or Ruger LCP. Other trades will be considered. Most of these would require some cash involved in the trade or some nice gear.

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e397/irockacorolla/Random/IMG_3053.jpg

Edited by verse

I have a SW M&P 9c that I would consider trading, but is the red and white lettering you did to it easily removable or reversible?

Yeah it's just acrylic model paint. A q-tip and solevant would get it off easy.

interested in my pistol for trade + cash?

Springfield XDM-9 4.5" (non-compact) with 3 19rd mags

This is my carry weapon so I need something to replace it. I'd have to be a compact or subcompact, sorry.

would u be willing to trade for a s&w m&p .40 compact? Has everything with it. Case, both mags, the diferent grips small,medium,large. But no holster. Gun is immaculate. Only have about 600 rds thru the barrell

Looking for a 9mm or something much smaller than what it is.