WTB: Zero Turn Lawn Mower

Nitrousbird

- $2000 max budget. I may consider spending more later if I can't get what I want, but this is my max for now.

- 50"+ deck. I will consider nothing smaller. I would prefer 60"+

- No "project" mowers. Fully running, needing nothing major.

- Prefer commercial. I won't touch my max budget on a residential unless it is a 60"+ deck.

- Would be willing to trade my 2005 Husqvarna 54" deck (6-speed) riding mower + cash for someone looking to downgrade. My Husqvarna runs perfectly, 22HP, rebuilt the transmission last summer.

Have fun trying to find a commercial 50"+ deck for $2k, you'd better up your budget by a few grand then you'll get a nice one. If not, you'll be stuck with a zero turn from Lowe's.....

My buddy scored his 60" Exmark for $2500. :) His needed front tires and a fresh seat and it was ready to rock. I'm looking for that kind of deal on a commercial mower.

Call my stepfather (Jim) @ Dynahoe Equipment and Tool rental/Power Equipment

740-474-4028

He's a Toro dealer (Toro owns Exmark), and gets/takes trade ins all the time. I'm not sure what he currently has in his inventory, but it doesn't hurt to ask. They also do financing if you want to go that route.

so you aren't really set on 2k then? it can be 2500 or 2999?

$2000 right now. If my buddy sells his house he will sell me his Exmark at a good price, and I would rather buy his than one I am not familiar with. But if I can score one cheaper, so be it. I have already found a 4 year old 50" Cub Cadet with low hours the seller is asking $1800 for, but it is only a residential mower. I am also watching a couple eBay auctions as well.

I am in no rush, so I am sure I will eventually find what I want at the price I want the pay. That's the luxury of being a cheap ass and not having to buy it now.

My buddy scored his 60" Exmark for $2500. :) His needed front tires and a fresh seat and it was ready to rock. I'm looking for that kind of deal on a commercial mower.

How many thousands of hours were on it? I scored a brand new previous model year (2009) Cub 50" commercial Z-Force 23hp Kohler last year for $2999. I stilll see those deals from time to time.

How many thousands of hours were on it? I scored a brand new previous model year (2009) Cub 50" commercial Z-Force 23hp Kohler last year for $2999. I stilll see those deals from time to time.

Not sure. Started leaking oil after a couple of years so he decided to rebuild the motor while fixing the leak since it wasn't expensive to rebuild. I borrowed it a number of times and it had ran great even pre-rebuild.