1998 VW GTI VR6

TurboNova

Will post pics this week when I get to taking some.

1998 Volkswagen GTI Vr6 13x,xxx miles

2.8L Vr6 5 speed manual trans

Black Ext/Black Leather

Loaded- Moon roof, power windows,locks, bose, cd player etc (every option less heated seats)

gets avg 26mpg city/highway I have put 3-5k on it since buying from anthony.

Car has new

Clutch/pressure plate/bearing

Thermostat

Battery- previous owner

Serp belt/ tensioner previous owner

Window regulators previous owner

Rear axle

Front drive shafts and both front wheel bearings

fresh aligment

Tires are good and everything works

car drives great and looks good. id say overall exterior is about a 6/10 due to some clear coat issues and minor hear and there imperfections. Clean Title. Selling car due to finding something better suited for the wife.

with what I have put into the car I am looking for 3100.00

:ninja: PM sent

responded back to you!

pics man with the weather the way it is that will be tough to get a decent day

good luck

mace

yep, I will get them up soon, I am not in a hurry to off load it. Its been an awesome car and the car I am looking to get is not going anywhere soon.

Do all the lights on the rear work?

Good question, no one has ever told me otherwise. Kind of a weird question though, do you know something that I dont? :)

Either way if one is burned out... Ill make sure its replaced if someone buys it

absolutely, it is just not a typical question.

I was over at Anthony's and he was having problems with the, um, circuit boards(?) that hold all the bulbs. The turn signal was making the reverse bulbs light up and stuff. I think he fixed all that though..?

I was over at Anthony's and he was having problems with the, um, circuit boards(?) that hold all the bulbs. The turn signal was making the reverse bulbs light up and stuff. I think he fixed all that though..?

hmm...maybe, but I will check them tonight to be sure. That was a common problem with vw, you could buy the new boards for 20 each if that was the problem. Either way if there is a problem with em Ill take care of it.