Is there a scooter crew?

nurkvinny

Vince, you need an airplane next. Then, a submarine. Then you will have successfully purchased every mode of private transportation available. :D

Correct. Ultralight is somewhere in the next decade.

I'd rather get a little worse economy and ride a sportbike honestly, but good for you.

Had numerous. Wasn't looking for a crotch rocket this time. My back is to the point there is no way I could ride one of those again.

u trying to flip it on us Ol Vincy? gotta keep prices on the hush hush huh

I have never "flipped" a car on CR solely to make money. I go through a fuckload of cars. I have made money on some, lost a ton on others. I estimate I am -$10,000 on cars I sold here. But, I know you were half joking.

Truth is I get kind of tired of everyone always asking me what $$ I bought and sold things for. What's strange is that people have actually gotten butt hurt when I decline to share.

Back on topic... just took it out for a spin. Cruises at 70mph smooth as can be. Comfy. Tons of wind/bug protection. I dig it for now.

I discovered the "k-mod" today, lol. First mod coming soon. :)

just read somewhere that it gets 65-70mpg. If that is the case I could save about $120 a month in gas just comuting to and from work and I only drive 14miles one way. The saving in gas might make it worth while!