This poor Marine...

RedRocket1647545505

Damn privates always fuck shit up. Bet he never dropped another rifle after that.

He was not a private (e-1) he was a lance corporal(e-3) that droped the rifle. To me it looked like a bad toss from the Corporal. I was in the Marine Corp and I have seen the "Silent Drill Team" practice. They are literally standing in a parking lot all day long everyday practicing this.

OP-thanks for sharing, Im sure the Marines were more than embarrassed.

He was not a private (e-1) he was a lance corporal(e-3) that droped the rifle. To me it looked like a bad toss from the Corporal. I was in the Marine Corp and I have seen the "Silent Drill Team" practice. They are literally standing in a parking lot all day long everyday practicing this.

OP-thanks for sharing, Im sure the Marines were more than embarrassed.

My bad, forgot the crossed rifles underneath. Army rank = damn private.

Can't believe that fall broke the stock

If there is ANY weak spot on the Garand, it's the wrist of the stock. At the last uncrate for the CMP, they found 4 or 5 fresh breaks just from them being shipped from Greece...which fucking SUCKS, since at least one would have been a "Correct" grade Winchester.