Fast 5 @ Rave Thursday?

35RFTW

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Movie was good i thought. Great characters, decent enough story line, very badass cars (ie. OG skyline) and a great twist at the end. Literally the movie theater went WTF all at the same time.

i was at the rave, movie was good.dont have a hot rod right now but is was good to get out for this and see all the imports and hear the the sounds of throwing revs all though the parking lot.....aaaa the good old days....

i was at the rave, movie was good.dont have a hot rod right now but is was good to get out for this and see all the imports and hear the the sounds of throwing revs all though the parking lot.....aaaa the good old days....

Cant believe the movie wasnt full. Lot of empty seats left.

Went to Rave with a few EVO's. As soon as we pulled in, at 11, we see a group forming in the middle of the lot. Not were I want my car when the show gets out, so we parked along the curb. Movie was good. I caught a little nap when they did their drama part. Leaving the theater, and sure enough, everyone wants to rev and jam on 1st and 2nd gear. Not one cop there. very surprising. Funny thing is we waited at least 5 to ten minutes for our cars to get up to temp before leaving. Can't imagine the way so many people there treat their car's. Rolled out to head home and the radar was going off every 3 minute's. Never saw a cop, but it does not go off that often when I driver that route any other time.

Hope people made it home with no issues