Wtb a car asap$$$ 3500-4000k

phil

I've got a 93 turbo MR2 5 speed I'd let go for 4k. The turbo is going bad, but it still spools and the car runs just fine.

It's a girl that knows nothing about cars and minimal work is a must so no thanks but glws

I have a lil daily driver. Its a 96 ford contour that only has 56K miles on it. Runs really well. Front right suspension seems to be a little sloppy because of a curb. (had to avoid a speeding/sliding car in the first night of snow) Interior is flawless. 2nd owner first owner was 93 and had teh car since it came off the lot... All oil changes done when it was promptly due. And the driver side front door is crushed because of another stupid high school driver. Nothing broken on the door. The window rolls all teh way down, besides the last 3 inches of it. But honestly it is a great DD beater. And I would take $1750 which would leave her alot of money left over, and alot of miles left for that amount. Would maybe be willing to fix the suspension stuff if she buys parts.

text me at 6145817201 I will be at work all day...

Guy at work was just talking about a 2000ish buick le sabre that has a bunch of new parts for $2200. Says the car is in great shape and shouldnt need any work any time soon. Ill try to remember to get his contact info tomorrow.