Spider/bug people

351mach11647545510

It's funny I'll see a really small Centipede like the one pictured above maybe 3/4" long. probably a week later I'll see it again and it's probably an inch and a half. I just leave them alone. They don't bother me, it just freaks me out when I see them crawling around on the walls and the ceiling.

Are they poisonous/venomous? :)

Good god... I've had it backwards all along. I've always killed the house centipedes and left the wolf spiders and whatnot to eat other pests. I guess it's time to embrace the scary as fuck house centipedes though. I tried to kill a HC sometime in the past week but I was rusty since I hadn't seen any for a while because of the winter and just got some of its legs. Gonna have to make a truce if I see that one again.

I commented on this in another thread. They are voracious eaters of other insects. I've never lived somewhere I have so few spiders, etc in my garage thanks to these little guys.

It's funny I'll see a really small Centipede like the one pictured above maybe 3/4" long. probably a week later I'll see it again and it's probably an inch and a half. I just leave them alone. They don't bother me, it just freaks me out when I see them crawling around on the walls and the ceiling.

Are they poisonous/venomous? :)

lol Im sure it's the same one. ;)

If I fuck with one and it bites me will I die? :)

No. Not even a little. lol

http://brown-recluse-spiders.net/brown_recluse_spider.jpg

This maybe. These are bad news man.

http://brown-recluse-spiders.net/

Friend in Maryland recently killed a brown recluse in his house. Things are insane. Can live as long as 6 months in starvation situations, will still bite you even if its body and legs are gone, etc.

Friend in Maryland recently killed a brown recluse in his house. Things are insane. Can live as long as 6 months in starvation situations, will still bite you even if its body and legs are gone, etc.

Nasty buggers, and I do not ever want to meet one. I nabbed one of those Centipedes the other night in the bathroom. The boy was screaming bloody murder at it. He gets freaky around Ants so I'm sure he was ready to give up and die.

Yeah, I guess they call them "recluse" because they want to be LEFT THE FUCK ALONE.

A lot of people I know mistake the little wood/funnel web spiders that we have trillions of here in Ohio for wolf spiders. NOT the same thing...AT ALL.

Oh, and in case I forgot, fuck centipedes too.

My new favorite show is "Monster Bug Wars".

Yeah, I guess they call them "recluse" because they want to be LEFT THE FUCK ALONE.

A lot of people I know mistake the little wood/funnel web spiders that we have trillions of here in Ohio for wolf spiders. NOT the same thing...AT ALL.

Oh, and in case I forgot, fuck centipedes too.

My new favorite show is "Monster Bug Wars".

I watch this every week, too. I crack the fuck up at all the little sounds affects they make the bugs make.

Nasty buggers, and I do not ever want to meet one. I nabbed one of those Centipedes the other night in the bathroom. The boy was screaming bloody murder at it. He gets freaky around Ants so I'm sure he was ready to give up and die.

Just this morning I had a nasty black/red spider drop from the bathroom ceiling, hit my arm as I brushed my teeth and fell in the sink. Scare the shit out of me. There's still toothpaste gunk on my mirror as I yelled FUCK!!!

My wife laughed and my son said "cool" daddy got scared by a spider. :o