vote for me as a hot mom!!

frenchy chan

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My husband would probably get pissed....

You husband probably doesn't need to know...

Besides, wasn't he the one that suggested you'd get more votes this way? If anything, you're just taking his advice.

My husband would probably get pissed....

Sounds insecure. Tell him to get over it. He'd be there when the photos are taken. I jest, but the work is completely professional. $5 says he'd look at the shots every day.

If you want to win, you have to Play to Win. There are no rewards for second place. Live a little, have fun and enjoy the time. Enticing shots, not revealing. You can do one with sexy jeans or shorts and have your child in them too. We'd put her in the backdrop playing or something with a sprinkler in the background. Water and sun = nice Bokeh. Mom in nice shorts = Nice Booty.

he already looks at the shots we took this weekend :) they did get a little more revealing as the day went on, but that doesn't mean we want the rest of the world to see.

have you done budior/pin-up work?

we were thinking of getting one of the photographers from suicide girls to take some photos. sometimes it's hard to work with someone you are married to. to them, every shot is hot, lol. but we'd like to see what other people would do.

have you done budior/pin-up work?

we were thinking of getting one of the photographers from suicide girls to take some photos. sometimes it's hard to work with someone you are married to. to them, every shot is hot, lol. but we'd like to see what other people would do.

Not my forte but I can say I process of lot of them :) I agree, never do shoots on your own family. Even I do shoots outside school photos or spontaneous poses when the occasion arises. I always use a friend. If you're both apprehensive on the public viewing then start with swimsuit shots at the pool in a sprinkler. Just as good if not better in many cases. Swim suits are rarely associated with crossing the line whereas Bedroom shots most always are.

Not my forte but I can say I process of lot of them :) I agree, never do shoots on your own family. Even I do shoots outside school photos or spontaneous poses when the occasion arises. I always use a friend.

yeah, he shoots much better at candid photos. he had a hard time directing me and i had a hard time posing. it's not like i model all the time, lol

but this did spice things up for us, so there may be more..........

Take tasteful picture of you in the kitchen making a sammich with said attire on. It'll be like Iron Chef meets Maxim. Another win, win combination IMO.

lighting in the kitchen is bad. so no. :)

Edited by frenchy chan

Examples:

http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/95410/95410,1207677133,1/stock-photo-sexy-pin-up-girl-in-the-kitchen-11290219.jpg

Or (My future ex-wife)

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_bbZUJ22dvhw/SpI_IZEAXeI/AAAAAAAAACo/eYoxn2OegUQ/6412_128313931300_615181300_2977037_4292549_n.jpg

So call me in 8 months and we'll do some prego shots too :)

lol...not a fan of those...i take that back...there was a few shots that i had when i was recently pregnant...maybe like 8 months?...that i posted on my suicide girls page, but we canceled our membership since 95% of the girls on there are not attractive.

Examples:

Or (My future ex-wife)

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_bbZUJ22dvhw/SpI_IZEAXeI/AAAAAAAAACo/eYoxn2OegUQ/6412_128313931300_615181300_2977037_4292549_n.jpg

Nice. Toss in some good lighting to grab a reflection in the eye and capture the eye color. I would shoot this as a portrait and have her turn to the side or bending over a bit. Women look great when turned as it shows off the curves :p

lol...not a fan of those...i take that back...there was a few shots that i had when i was recently pregnant...maybe like 8 months?...

I'll PM you some nice B&W or soft Sepias that you'd love. Gotta capture the mood and feelings in the photograph otherwise it's just a prego lady in a picture.