A couple Honda theives busted.

TurboGoKart

So apparently Cleveland had the largest grand theft auto bust ever for them. Bah, just read/watch the article below.

Recognize these 9? Lol.

http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/local_news/cleveland_metro/35-warrants-issued-in-cleveland-grand-theft-auto-bust-police-raid-west-side-homes

Edited by TurboGoKart

I know one person in this thread that probably knows when and where the next bust is.

Really? We're going to play the "I know something you don't know" game? That's a little childish don't ya think?

FYI we all know dragknee is local police. But since we are playing the game, the rest of us in this thread know something you don't know.....

What it's like to not be a virgin. :dumb:

Madeline Mensita Perez says:

Ohhh shut up!!! Who cares if it wuz yhu in dat interview. U R A RAT!!! I C, kno, & hear lots of things & I will NEVER tell no1 if it aint by bussiness. nGosh ppl live ur live & leave others alone there is a God & he will do his job wheneva its time. I dont think he needs ur help. This is the reason y ppl get killed...nosy