RIP Kenny...

CbrGirl

I dont care what you heard, saw, touched, or tasted get the FUCK OUT OF HERE WITH THAT SHIT!!!!!!!!

I am sorry for your loss but dude now is NOT the time to be posting your take on anything, just say your peace and move on..... Not a good way to open your life her on OR.

Edited by EagleCock
not the time or the place...he hasn't even been buried yet

RIP

I know people are full of emotion right now..but let's not turn on each other. The poster a few posts up was just trying to explain what happened. Yes, there is a time an place for that...and I don't think he/she was being disrespectful, they just wanted to get the true story out there (according to them).

I'm not going to pass judgement on the cager or the bikers...I wasn't there and this most likely isn't the place or time. BUT..I will say that we all need to learn a lesson from this..so his death is NOT in vain. Whether it be to keep the racing on the track, or to be extra careful at intersections because of stupid cagers....let's all learn something and teach someone else. I didn't know him personally, but I'm willing to bet my right arm he would want it that way.

RIP brother.

RIP

I know people are full of emotion right now..but let's not turn on each other. The poster a few posts up was just trying to explain what happened. Yes, there is a time an place for that...and I don't think he/she was being disrespectful, they just wanted to get the true story out there (according to them).

I'm not going to pass judgement on the cager or the bikers...I wasn't there and this most likely isn't the place or time. BUT..I will say that we all need to learn a lesson from this..so his death is NOT in vain. Whether it be to keep the racing on the track, or to be extra careful at intersections because of stupid cagers....let's all learn something and teach someone else. I didn't know him personally, but I'm willing to bet my right arm he would want it that way.

RIP brother.

Amen....

Thoughts and prayers to the family and friends of a fallen rider.

May the road to heaven be open and twisty. Keep on riding, when you get there be sure to save a parking spot for the rest of us.

• 6 years later...