RIP Kenny...

CbrGirl

I actually heard about Kenny's death on another forum that he is on as well... didn't know him personally but I had seen him around on the other forum and was pretty well known there. Made me think to check and see if the news had been posted here.

RIP Kenny... I really like what was said about telling your loved ones that you love them and reaching out to your friends and other people important to you. Everyone be careful out there.

This is very sad news. Honestly, God or not, him speeding or the driver not looking. We all see people pull out in front of us occasionally and it pisses us off but I'm sure quite a few of us are guilty of going too fast as well, god knows most of these bikes can go from 0 to double the speed limit in about a blink of the eye. What happened here won't be figured out in this thread. The fact is, it doesn't matter and it's very sad that he's gone whether it was driver negligence or rider stupidity or a bad case of motorcycle narcolepsy..... honestly who knows. I think someone said it earlier, stop arguing and just tell your loved one's that you love them because this could happen to any of us. There is no reason to perpetuate the negativity of this situation. If we are looking for some good to come out of this then spread the word.... drivers watch out for motorcycles and riders don't ride like idiots on the street.... don't drink and drive or ride etc etc. End of story.

I don't know if I ever met Kenny but I was at the dyno day last year for a bit. My sympathies go out to his friends and family. This is a very sad way to go

Well stated.

I think it will be a huge funeral. I can only hope that this many people can remember me when I leave this rock. Cheers.gif Buddy, Guiness it is tonight!

We had a similar situation on the ducati site last spring. I think it was May. Bill Culp had someone pull in front of him. There were about 40 ducatis at his funeral. It was a sad time, this is a very unfortunate reality of motorcycling.

We had a similar situation on the ducati site last spring. I think it was May. Bill Culp had someone pull in front of him. There were about 40 ducatis at his funeral. It was a sad time, this is a very unfortunate reality of motorcycling.

A lot of the Ohio Riders people were at Bill's funeral. That was a horrible day as well. I was just talking about Bill actually.

And a few Honda, Kawasaki and Suzuki were there. That was a hard day too. I remember meeting him the day before. Really nice guy.

And a few Honda, Kawasaki and Suzuki were there. That was a hard day too. I remember meeting him the day before. Really nice guy.

Yah I suppose there were other brands of motorcycle and a Ferrari if I recall. I actually rode a friend's Cagiva (still has a ducati motor) due to my S2R being in the shop (typical ducati) I also remember hanging out with him the day before at one of those Lodge bar bike nights. Either way the situation is eerily similar.

I don't think I saw anyone ask this but' date=' where is the OTHER rider??

Can't this rider answer some questions as to what happened?

Did this other rider flee the scene :confused:[/quote']

the one article said the other rider was seriously injured, probably in the hospital

the lady was turning left from the opposite direction

and despite whatever speed they were traveling at, probably turned in front of them when she shouldn't have

this happens ALL THE TIME unfortunately (as I'm sure all of you know, many, if not all, personally)

Wow. I'm so used to reading stories posted here about riders going down that we don't know, and after a while it's sort of like "another day another biker wrecks", but this really hits home knowing it was one of our own :(

RIP Kenny; never knew ya but we're all riders and we all mourn your loss :(