Cheapest Bankruptcy Attorney

Rhett

Looking for a good bankruptcy Attorney. Not really wanting to spend more than $700. I know I can file on my own but I think seeking a professional is the best option.

Please post where you have heard of and PM if you have info but dont want to put it out in the public.

Thanks,

Rhett

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They will all charge the same. I filed back chapter 7 (don't have o pay anything back) in 2001. The law stated that you can not pay any creditor more than $600 in the last 6 months. So they charged me $600. Now that was 10yr ago, they have since changed the bankruptcy laws since then. But I don't know what they have changed.

My credit score is now around 700

I have 3 car loans, a morgage and some credit cards. Signing the paper work for a scooter on Friday. - Just saying you can rebuild your credit with time.

Looking for a good bankruptcy Attorney. Not really wanting to spend more than $700. I know I can file on my own but I think seeking a professional is the best option.

Please post where you have heard of and PM if you have info but dont want to put it out in the public.

Thanks,

Rhett

You have PM

They will all charge the same.

Not the case today.

They will all charge the same. I filed back chapter 7 (don't have o pay anything back) in 2001. The law stated that you can not pay any creditor more than $600 in the last 6 months. So they charged me $600. Now that was 10yr ago, they have since changed the bankruptcy laws since then. But I don't know what they have changed.

I have 3 car loans, a morgage and some credit cards. Signing the paper work for a scooter on Friday. - Just saying you can rebuild your credit with time.

LOL sounds like you learned your lesson....

LOL sounds like you learned your lesson....

yep, I'm legal to file again. LMAO

LOL and you already filed bankruptcy once. LOL

BRB, filing for bankruptcy then down the road financing 3 cars, a house, and credit cards. AMIDOINITRITE?

Guest Hal
In fact you asked what we were doing on CR that night, when I can tell you I was hanging out with my 800+ credit rating and basking in the glory of not being in debt up to my eyeballs.

:fuckyeah:

Most of my debt is from getting fucked over by Toyota Financial while deployed last year. I hav spoke to attorneys about it every thing they did was legal, but fucked up.

Out of all my debt most of it is that, 20% cc and the. Some medical bills. I would try to pay it back. But with them asking about 9k for a car I dot have any more is retarded.

Guest Hal
Did you sign for the loan? Oh, I guess you're responsible for the debt regardless of current possession of the vehicle. You knew you were getting deployed, you should have handled all of your business before you left.

Make sure you find out how this can affect any clearances you have. Back when I had to get my clearance in the Marines, I know my credit history played a HUGE part in it...luckily I had no issues.

Maybe it has changed since then though.