WTB - Interested in iPad 1

TTQ B4U

I have one that I'll probably be selling at some point, kinda hoping to get into a new android tablet first but the one I want is on super huge backorder

Either way, it's wifi only 16 gig and covered in otter box sexiness, and has another case that acts as a stand.

I have one that I'll probably be selling at some point, kinda hoping to get into a new android tablet first but the one I want is on super huge backorder

Either way, it's wifi only 16 gig and covered in otter box sexiness, and has another case that acts as a stand.

which tablet? I have a G-Pad and it seems to be pretty good

It will be for my parents so yours fits the bill perfectly. I will hook them up on a 4G Mifi card and call it a day. I just want them to be able to do email, view photos and surf without any issues. iPads are about as without issue as you get thus, please keep me posted.