LOW TREAD EAGLE F1'S

STEVE-O

IIRC I have (10) 275/40/18 and (9) 245/45/17 Goodyear eagle f1 tires. All about 3-4 32nds left on them.

I can get pics if need be but I am listing them for 15 bucks a piece or 225 for all of them. Would make good track tires or some good smoking burnouts.

How long have they been sitting?

unsure. no real way to tell. All came off of vetts who got new tires. i would say less than 6 months

Depending on condition, I'll take (4) 17s and (2) 18s.

want pics or what were you looking for as condition?

Even wear, no cracking or dry rot, no damage. The usual.

Yes they are evenly woren out lol And some have minor cracking but only in between the treads. Most dont though. And no there are no damage like buldges rips etc

I might take what's left after Anthony takes his pick. Pictures please

I got testing today and busy tom Il try and toss some up sat with the busy weekend and pulling theat sbc apart and mothers day etc etc

I'll get with you this weekend, Steve. I think you live 5min from me.

ya pretty much right at gender and refugee. Tires are up at easton area but I work up tehre and will be up there sat I can send you pics while im there is you want to pm me your number and I can always bring them to you on my way back sat mid afternoon

Got any I pics of the best ones left? I will most likely buy new but maybe.

They are all still avail. I can get pics but wont be til sundish or so. If you buy them all I will let them all go for 200

• 1 month later...