Have a bike for sale/trade or know someone who does?

35RFTW

Bring them in! We are selling bikes faster than we can buy them, so our inventory needs replenished. We are looking for things either 79 and older or mid 90's and newer. If it falls in between there it would have to be super clean.

Here is the hook, if you bring someone to our shop to sell their bike or trade it in and the deal works out, you will get $100 in store credit! If you come on your own will and trade in on something we have in stock, you also get the credit! I do suggest shooting me an email with pictures and a description before hand so I can give you a range before you bring it down of course. Bring them on!

I have a friend trying to sell his 1 owner 2008 Kaw Z1000, 6k miles. He's trying to get at least $6,000 out of it. I told him to try to sell it privately, but you think that's in the ballpark, I'll have him bring it to the store for you to look at.

I have a friend trying to sell his 1 owner 2008 Kaw Z1000, 6k miles. He's trying to get at least $6,000 out of it. I told him to try to sell it privately, but you think that's in the ballpark, I'll have him bring it to the store for you to look at.

Honestly that is a really soft bike. As a dealer we would probably be in the $4k range. On the private side of things, if he gets $5-$5500 for it, he should take it and run.