Dear Obama

Jeffrey

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spam

Are you that much of an imbecile all the time, or just when drunk? No, seriously. I cant wrap my head around people celebrating the death of someone who hasnt been talked about for YEARS, been living in a fucking "masion", aka concrete penitentiary, with no communication with the outside world, and has the burn their trash so no one finds him. He pretty much was done running. He also is a coward. What more do you want.

How pretentious does it look to other countries that we (as a nation) feel its necessary to "prove" to its citizens that he in fact was killed. What does seeing a hole in his head prove to you? If you, and the other hundreds of thousands of Americans are that savage, or that thirsty of blood; you should consult a psychiatrist immediately.

Are you that much of an imbecile all the time, or just when drunk? No, seriously. I cant wrap my head around people celebrating the death of someone who hasnt been talked about for YEARS, been living in a fucking "masion", aka concrete penitentiary, with no communication with the outside world, and has the burn their trash so no one finds him. He pretty much was done running. He also is a coward. What more do you want.

How pretentious does it look to other countries that we (as a nation) feel its necessary to "prove" to its citizens that he in fact was killed. What does seeing a hole in his head prove to you? If you, and the other hundreds of thousands of Americans are that savage, or that thirsty of blood; you should consult a psychiatrist immediately.

What does him not being talked about or him hiding the last several years have to do with anything? Can I come rape your girlfriend? Also, when I'm in prison will you fight for my right to have an xbox? K thx

How pretentious does it look to other countries that we (as a nation) feel its necessary to "prove" to its citizens that he in fact was killed.

that would show a free country that answers to it's people and let people know not to fuck with us. Words aren't taken like a visual demonstration

Wow are you that dumb using big words doesn't make you sound smart. Any one that doesn't want proof that the motherfucker is dead can get there osama lovin ass out of the Us.

Ahhh, those photos bring me back to the good ol' days. I had some of an Apache strike we called in on some AQI (Al-Qaeda in Iraq) long ago. 30mm cannon fire and 2.75in rockets sure work some magic. If anyone in this country truly understood just how much these people want to kill Americans, nobody would second guess wanting to see pictures.

If anyone in this country truly understood just how much these people want to kill Americans, nobody would second guess wanting to see pictures.

DING DING MOTHER FUCKIN DING WE HAS A WINNAR!

I wish people could really understand this.

DING DING MOTHER FUCKIN DING WE HAS A WINNAR!

I wish people could really understand this.

The latest attack they were planning was intended to "bring America to their knees." In short, they wanted to hit a school or a school bus. On top of that, another mass transit system was on the books. In reality, UBL got off quite easily, and it was done so with surgical precision. Unlike in the movies, you don't stumble around after you take a round to the forehead. Lights go out and bodies drop, the end. If anything, he was shown compassion that he did not have for the American people and Western culture. Lastly, the UN needs to stay put of this. This man was not entitled to civil rights after killing over 3,000 people. We saved the kids, that in itself is more than a righteous deed.

We would most likely get attacked again if he did...I want to see it anyways.

better than i could of said it. i agree he deserved to get more than he got, but the insanity about the pictures has gone to a point i would have never imagined.

???

It was almost the other way around, I didn't see what I saw. ;) Tom wasn't his real name either.

"Sir, I just saw 6 men enter a quarenteend building with American gear and suppresors! Shouldnt we stop them!"

"Private...."

"Yes SIR!"

"You didnt see shit, go back to your post."

thats how that convo would go down in my head.

You don't think those other countries want proof as well?