Dear Obama

Jeffrey

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We would most likely get attacked again if he did...I want to see it anyways.

Those people are going to try to kill us no matter what we do, so why die pissed that we never saw this low-life after some justice was served.

The fuckers were throwing planes at us and blowing people up before any pictures were released. SHOW THE FUCKING PICTURES.

No Muslim traditions should have been observed during the "burial".

Displayed under spotlights at Ground Zero would have been my choice.

Ive been hearing they are debating back and forth about showing it. I even heard people doubting the SEAL team. And some trying to courtmarshall them for Osama not having a weapon in hand. CNN reported that btw

Director of the CIA has stated that this wasn't a capture mission.

Also how can you court martial someone that does not exist?

IDK anything when it comes to that, just saying what i heard on CNN

Would take what the main stream media says with a grain of salt. It is their job to get people riled up with senseless BS spewing from the mouths of idiots.

If anyone believes those soldiers jumped out of the helicopter with anything else than "shoot what moves" on their minds... check your common sense card at the door.

This wasn't a suspect. This is someone who declared war on the US. War on you. Your family. Your friends. Whoever he could kill.

And he was successful at killing 3000.

• Confused 1

If anyone believes those soldiers jumped out of the helicopter with anything else than "shoot what moves" on their minds... check your common sense card at the door.

This wasn't a suspect. This is someone who declared war on the US. War on you. Your family. Your friends. Whoever he could kill.

And he was successful at killing 3000.

This

I wouldn't get into the raid video, that's laying out TTP's AKA Tactics Techniques and Procedures. I can say the pics will be most satisfying not only to the United States, but also the free world. If the backlash means the ants start scattering, let's have some more of that hard hitting goodness ready. Why use a Predator when an AC-130 is that much more effective? (Especially with the new 30mm I hear that's being retro-fitted)

this is the way politics works...they will officially decline to release the photo and sometime it will be released by an unnamed source. there are many ways to get things to the public, and sometimes you have to at least put the effort into appearing that you care what is PG-13 and what is R.

I wouldn't get into the raid video, that's laying out TTP's AKA Tactics Techniques and Procedures. I can say the pics will be most satisfying not only to the United States, but also the free world. If the backlash means the ants start scattering, let's have some more of that hard hitting goodness ready. Why use a Predator when an AC-130 is that much more effective? (Especially with the new 30mm I hear that's being retro-fitted)

Got a point.

Real life Call of Duty occurred and the US were spawn camping...

Guest Spam
I for one am glad they decided NOT to release the photos. Its terrible that a nation of what are suppose to sensible and decent humans have turned into bunch of thanatophiles. Its depressing that people are literally begging to see pictures of someone shot in the face. Whats wrong with people? Not even trollin...real talk. Edited by Spam

I for one am glad they decided NOT to release the photos. Its terrible that a nation of what are suppose to sensible and decent humans have turned into thanatophiles. Its depressing that people are literally begging to see pictures of someone shot in the face. Whats wrong with people? Not even trollin...real talk.

better than i could of said it. i agree he deserved to get more than he got, but the insanity about the pictures has gone to a point i would have never imagined.

I for one am glad they decided NOT to release the photos. Its terrible that a nation of what are suppose to sensible and decent humans have turned into thanatophiles. Its depressing that people are literally begging to see pictures of someone shot in the face. Whats wrong with people? Not even trollin...real talk.
Srsly? The world watched those at the WTC's die live and you want to talk about the American people/world wantin to see he is dead? Does the US still have live viewings when they carry out executions? Damn straight. Take your tree hugging ass somewhere else and die without anyone seeing it. People died un mercilessly at UBL's hands/orders. Our own brothers and sisters died here and overseas, and if someone harmed my family, I'd want to see their death if it wasn't At my own hands. Plus people just want proof considering the smoke and curtains our government consistently plays behind. That is all of my drunken rant.

P.S. Suck a dick.

P.S.S. Will re-read and edit as needed in the morning