Dear Obama

Jeffrey

Real life Call of Duty occurred and the US were spawn camping...

:lol:

Any one that doesn't want proof that the motherfucker is dead can get there osama lovin ass out of the Us.

That statement makes you sound incredibly ignorant.

I'd be curious to see the pictures just like anyone else. A decision was made not to show the pictures for a reason, and I agree with it. If they did show them, I wouldn't be apposed either.

We are supposed to be civilized westerners, and not act like a bunch of barbaric tribesman with a bloodlust, dragging dead bodies through the streets and sticking heads of our enemies on sticks. That would make us no better than what we our trying to put an end to in this world.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lest we forget the dead soldier paraded around The streets of Somalia, multiple beheading videos etc... It's our time for some propaganda. As it's been said, this is half time, how are we going to play in the 2nd half?

See, but if we show the pictures we'll sink to their level. But yeah I still want to see them (privately ;) ).

And CNN = Communist News Network

Guest Spam

I find it mildly amusing that there are supporters of Ron Paul in this thread, but obviously have no idea what he stands for. Someone please answer this question, what other country has hundreds of bases outside its own territory? Or how about, what other country feels the need to patrol the world to make sure it keeps the peace?

The middle east is raging a war a thousand years old. We have no business being in the middle east, vietnam, germany, france, etc. The reason our image as a country is so tarnished isnt because we have nice things, or because we flaunt everything we have, or buy 8 million dollar cars; its because we think its necessary to police the world. Its been proven that the main reason the Arab world despises us is because we have had our foot in the door in every country over there for over 40 years.

Im pissed what happened on 9/11 just as much as anyone else. But, when you clear your head and think about how different things would be if you have say, Syrian bases in America just in case anything happens, how its paints a different picture. Im glad UBL is dead, he deserves everything he had coming to him, but there are more important things than seeing a photo of him dead.

The only thing I find funny and cool. Is that the US's moral seems to have been really down the past 8 years. With the war in afghanistan.

I got verbally beat at school by 3 people when I tried to say that we need to finish what we started in afghanistan. But all of a sudden we kill that son of a bitch osama and everyones war moral goes up, people all of a sudden want to send more troops and kick some ass (not all people some people). Its kinda neat to see a historic event like this totally shift a countries mindset. :)

We are supposed to be civilized westerners, and not act like a bunch of barbaric tribesman with a bloodlust, dragging dead bodies through the streets and sticking heads of our enemies on sticks.

What tribe are you from again? :p

-Marc

I find it mildly amusing that there are supporters of Ron Paul in this thread, but obviously have no idea what he stands for. Someone please answer this question, what other country has hundreds of bases outside its own territory? Or how about, what other country feels the need to patrol the world to make sure it keeps the peace?

The middle east is raging a war a thousand years old. We have no business being in the middle east, vietnam, germany, france, etc. The reason our image as a country is so tarnished isnt because we have nice things, or because we flaunt everything we have, or buy 8 million dollar cars; its because we think its necessary to police the world. Its been proven that the main reason the Arab world despises us is because we have had our foot in the door in every country over there for over 40 years.

Im pissed what happened on 9/11 just as much as anyone else. But, when you clear your head and think about how different things would be if you have say, Syrian bases in America just in case anything happens, how its paints a different picture. Im glad UBL is dead, he deserves everything he had coming to him, but there are more important things than seeing a photo of him dead.

Except the world begs us to be the police. Why do you think they all freak the fuck out when we DONT intervene?

And trust me; I wish every night that we would become isolationists again and focus on our internal problems and say fuck the rest of the world, it isn’t our problem. I'm tired of reading body counts of our boys fighting for someone else. Bring them all back, protect our own borders, and worry about US.

-Marc

Except the world begs us to be the police. Why do you think they all freak the fuck out when we DONT intervene?

:fuckyeah:

This is the truth, we are expected to be the world's peace keeper. The moment anything happens, all spotlights suddenly shine on the US for a response, and regardless of how we react, we'll get criticized by 50% of the world. The same people that criticize us, will end up begging for help 2 years later.

http://itsguycode.com/images/stories/chuck-norris/chuck-norris-flag.jpg

Ive been hearing they are debating back and forth about showing it. I even heard people doubting the SEAL team. And some trying to courtmarshall them for Osama not having a weapon in hand. CNN reported that btw

Well the way I see it none of the people that were attacked on sept.11th were armed either. I would have liked to see a much slower death than a hole in the head but at least its done...

:fuckyeah:

This is the truth, we are expected to be the world's peace keeper. The moment anything happens, all spotlights suddenly shine on the US for a response, and regardless of how we react, we'll get criticized by 50% of the world. The same people that criticize us, will end up begging for help 2 years later.

http://itsguycode.com/images/stories/chuck-norris/chuck-norris-flag.jpg

I cannot believe I about to say this...but I agree whole heartedly with you. And now I instantly feel stupider. :p

-Marc

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/navy-seals-return-united-states-killing-osama-bin/story?id=13525344&page=2

White House spokesman Jay Carney reaffirmed that killing Bin Laden -- even though he was unarmed -- was lawful.

"The team had the authority to kill Osama bin Laden unless he offered to surrender, in which case the team was required to accept his surrender if the team could do so safely. The operation was conducted in a manner fully consistent with the laws of war," said Carney at a press conference today.

Guest Hal

You don't seem to have a clear understanding of US military policy over the last century. If you did, you wouldn't have made that post. If you clear your head, then go learn about why we have conducted ourselves the way we have, you will realize why things are the way they are.

I'll give you a hint about three (there are a hell of a lot more) of the major contributing factors to the current design of our global politics/military policy: WWI, WWII, the Cold War.

Guest Hal

UBL's killing was not an assassination regardless of how some people want to paint it. Learn the definition of the word, and the law(s) that regulate/ban it.

P.S. The first instance that I can recall which we began to regulate assassinations was the executive order by Carter which abolished them. That really didn't change much, we sucked at assassinating people anyway.

Guest Hal

P.P.S. Some people need to read Irving Kristol's older ideas about global politics to get a grasp on the foundation of political science. That usually makes things a little easier to understand.

This has been an educational triple.