Anybody interested in a pair of FC's?

Wonderboy

So im not really dead set on selling them yet but, Im kinda tossing around the idea. What Ivegot is a 90 and 91 rx7. Both are black GTU's. One of them has no drivetrain but does have a Tinman built rollcage. The other still has the n/a rotary and would need a battery to run, probably brakes as well since it has been sitting a while, it is more of a parts car really and has most of the interior removed. Ive got atleast 3 tubs of random interior/ exterior trim and pieces, a set of SBF swap headers, a t5 bellhousing, and a tore down 302 long block. Ive got 4 piston front calipers that Im going to puton the caged car as well.

Im only considering selling because Ive had them for over 2 years and not really had the time/ money to do anything with them. As of right now they are just taking up space until I have the money to finish the caged car. Id like to see Atleast $1600 for everything since thats roughly what I have invested at this point. Im not really pressed to sell so I dont think Id take any less than that. If no one is interested then, Ill just hold on to them until I can finish the build in a couple years. I would possibly consider trade for decently clean b13 sentra se-r.

Almost forgot that the non cage car has some kind of lowering springs (i believe eibach) and a fairly new looking manual steering rack. Im sure Im forgetting some other things but, thats the majority of it.

any pics? Where are they located? Is the caged one a roller? I dont need a interior or drivetrain etc but It has to be able to roll and in some for steer

Im located in pickerington. The caged car will be rolling again as soon as i put the calipers on it. It has NO rust that I can find. It does not have a windshield either, I was told it was removed for the cage work. I have actually reinstalled most of the interior and cut/ trimmed to fit around the cage.

Ill try to get pics soon. If someone can find the link to my old build thread then, all the pics I have would be in there.

Im located in pickerington. The caged car will be rolling again as soon as i put the calipers on it. It has NO rust that I can find. It does not have a windshield either, I was told it was removed for the cage work. I have actually reinstalled most of the interior and cut/ trimmed to fit around the cage.

Ill try to get pics soon. If someone can find the link to my old build thread then, all the pics I have would be in there.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64069

Reading that build thread makes me sad. lol. I was so excited and into the project at first but then, I bought a house and started drinking alot and its no longer a priority. I really would like to finish it but, I just dont see it happening with in the next year or two.

Thanks for the find.

I dont want to split them up. I just kinda want everything gone all at once so I can move onto other things. Unless its a pretty good offer. I just want to be able to get my money back. If I sold them seperate then Id have to sell all the parts off seperately too.