Losing Faith in CPD

Yasser-Hanbali

:lol: at the gay internet warriors trying to call people bitches. In real life they see Chittenden is their next turn on the GPS and suddenly it says "recalculating route"

You made the right move. I have litterally seen a guy try to break up a fight like that and the girl started hitting him. Your life > some random woman that told the cops nothing happened.

:lol: at the gay internet warriors trying to call people bitches. In real life they see Chittenden is their next turn on the GPS and suddenly it says "recalculating route"

You made the right move. I have litterally seen a guy try to break up a fight like that and the girl started hitting him. Your life > some random woman that told the cops nothing happened.

Gay internet warriors? I don't know where you grew up or how you were brought up but when you see a guy lay hands on a girl you don't just sit on the sidelines and call police and hope she doesn't seriously get hurt. Don't get the assumption that because I troll on CR behind a monitor that I wouldn't call you a bitch to your face if you were acting like a bitch. And implying people are bitches if they don't drive through a certain part of town has nothing to do with breaking up a guy beating up on a girl.

Gay internet warriors? I don't know where you grew up or how you were brought up but when you see a guy lay hands on a girl you don't just sit on the sidelines and call police and hope she doesn't seriously get hurt. Don't get the assumption that because I troll on CR behind a monitor that I wouldn't call you a bitch to your face if you were acting like a bitch. And a part of town and implying people are bitches if they don't drive through it has nothing to do with breaking up a guy beating up on a girl faggot.

YOU ARE A PUSSY.. Next CR fight night I'll show you how big of one you are. My money on you not showing and trolling until the cows come home.

My real life is badass.. you = keyboard BITCH. Yeah I went there with my keyboard about your keyboard. What the fuck you gonna do about it?!? Come back at me so I can type some more hard ass stuff. My keyboard is ready fuckers!!

Back on topic. The OP could have seriously put himself in a bad situation. Not knowing the guy, girl, what started it, whats going on, etc. Playing hero is good and all.. until you get hurt.

YOU ARE A PUSSY.. Next CR fight night I'll show you how big of one you are. My money on you not showing and trolling until the cows come home.

My real life badass.. you = keyboard BITCH.

Don't be a faggot and write white txt. Just come out and say it.

lol. you edited it. nice

My real life is badass.. you = keyboard BITCH. Yeah I went there with my keyboard about your keyboard. What the fuck you gonna do about it?!? Come back at me so I can type some more hard ass stuff. My keyboard is ready fuckers!!

Back on topic. The OP could have seriously put himself in a bad situation. Not knowing the guy, girl, what started it, whats going on, ext. Playing hero is good and all.. until you get hurt.

So lets go with this for a second. Now I see why somebody wouldn't jump in because you might think the guy has a weapon but you would seriously sit back if you seen some girl getting repeatedly punched or kicked? even to the point that she's knocked unconscious? ps, you prolly are better in boxing since i've only been in a few fights here and there but never been in a ring or have boxing skills. I only wrestled. Now mma might be interesting.

Don't be a faggot and write white txt. Just come out and say it.

lol. you edited it. nice

Nothing was in white text you delusional BITCH (oh yeah I caps locked you again). I hit submit then decided to add to it.

So lets go with this for a second. Now I see why somebody wouldn't jump in because you might think the guy has a weapon but you would seriously sit back if you seen some girl getting repeatedly punched or kicked? even to the point that she's knocked unconscious?

Me I would not, but I also have guns and training to take care of that kind of stuff. The OP was uncomfortable which shows me he (more than likely) would not have been much help. Not everyone can play hero.

P.S. I'm done calling you names. It makes me feel like an ignorant asshole. Oh well, cant fault me for trying something new.

P.S.S. Nice edit. I suck at MMA so you would kick my ass if we made it to the ground. I tried a few times with coworkers.. My ground game = lame.

Nothing was in white text you delusional BITCH (oh yeah I caps locked you again). I hit submit then decided to add to it.

Must be having a bad day huh fella. You win because you're an admin and I don't wanna get banned again over dumb shit. I'm having a nice day today too, why you hate me Brian? Because I would stick up for a girl who is getting beat senseless?

Must be having a bad day huh fella. You win because you're an admin and I don't wanna get banned again over dumb shit. I'm having a nice day today too, why you hate me Brian? Because I would stick up for a girl who is getting beat senseless?

No, I'm in my start shit mood. You were just the one that took the bait (this is me trolling :fuckyeah:) Truth is I was going to agree with Joe but saw people ganging up on him and decided to be an ass.

P.S. I would never ever ban anyone for arguing with me. Ive had people go as far as calling me the n word. I just deleted it and sent a pm telling them to chill out. Being level headed and neutral all the time is no fun.

I'm done too.. going back to acting like an admin. On a scale of 1-10 this battle was a 2... we failed :(

No, I'm in my start shit mood. You were just the one that took the bait (this is me trolling :fuckyeah:) Truth is I was going to agree with Joe but saw people ganging up on him and decided to be an ass.

P.S. I would never ever ban anyone for arguing with me. Ive had people go as far as calling me the n word. I just deleted it and sent a pm telling them to chill out. Being level headed and neutral all the time is no fun.

I'm done too.. going back to acting like an admin.

I would never call you nor anybody the n word. That's just ignorant. And I wasn't trying to start this big act tough speech. I was just saying that in most cases(as long as I feel he doesn't have a gun) I would seriously try and help the girl out. Even if I get hurt as well. So anywho, sell that stratus yet meanie?

inb4 I get shot and killed next week while trying to break up a domestic fight. lol

I would never call you nor anybody the n word. That's just ignorant. And I wasn't trying to start this big act tough speech. I was just saying that in most cases(as long as I feel he doesn't have a gun) I would seriously try and help the girl out. Even if I get hurt as well. So anywho, sell that stratus yet meanie?

inb4 I get shot and killed next week while trying to break up a domestic fight. lol

:lol: In my case I would strip naked and start beating off out the window while yelling "choke her, yes, choke her!. Works every time!

In all seriousness if it were outside of my window I would be more hesitant because its where I live and I have kids. Last thing I need is someone trying to come back at me and my family getting hurt. If I am out and about my instincts would have me breaking it up before I had a chance to think. I've broke up fights with pretty big dudes in worse situations. In my case having kids makes it complicated. Do I sit back and look like a bitch and show my son being a coward is ok??? Help and possibly put them or myself at risk??? I honestly dont know how I would act in that situation. Luckily I have never had to find out.

My wife decided to keep the stratus. I give up on trying to sell stuff that belongs too her. It will be paid off in a few months so I'll let her keep it for now.

All she has to say is "no I dont want to press charges' and they go home. Not much else to it, she could know very well that she will get her ass beat either way, but it might be worse if he goes to jail first... Nothing you can do about it.

As for the 15 minutes seems typical of CPD. When i lived in the getto I heard gunshots numerous times and it always took 15 minutes or longer, if they showed up at all.

Guy punches girl

Cops show up

Guy: I'll hurt you worse if you tell them what happened

Girl: All is fine officer.

Cops leave.

While I agree waiting till the Police to show up is a good idea (guy could have a weapon or some shit), you should have talked to the Police when they showed up.

OP, you did the right thing. In now way are you a bitch for not getting inbetween 2 people you do not know from adam! Depending on what part of Chittenden you are speaking of, you could have lost your life for trying to be a "hero."

I think the OP is talking about chittenden after 4th, before it turns right and connects to 11th. By big 4 street and the railroad tracks.

edit: OP did the same shit i would do. I would not walk out of my house at night around there to break up some shit other people are getting into.

2a. If the altercation was over, you should have put someone's (I assume you have none) man pants on and gone to speak to the police. The woman likely was terrified and did not want to "make anything worse" by telling them what really happened. You witnessed the event and, from what I gather, were just too scared to tell the cops what happened.

I witnessed a similar situation on 11th a few blocks west of there.

We had to call more than 1 time, and did go talk to the cops when they showed up. It helped nothing, as the girl must have said that nothing happened and they left. Guy leaves, comes back, starts hitting her again, call the cops again and the same thing happens. :dumb:

At least they showed up with multiple cars quickly.

I think the OP is talking about chittenden after 4th, before it turns right and connects to 11th. By big 4 street and the railroad tracks.

edit: OP did the same shit i would do. I would not walk out of my house at night around there to break up some shit other people are getting into.

thats is exactly where i live, honestly i feel bad about not doing anything. but going outside at 1AM and not knowing where this guy lives or if he had anyone in houses around i had to think of what was better for my self in the situation. i was shaking i was so pissed from what i was seeing, but as said before would it have really been worth getting arrested for or possibly worse? so lets say i broke up the fight in turn got into a fight with said guy, now its a 2 vs 1 for our word with the police. now not only am i most likely going to jail and this guy would know where i live. and quite possibly putting my life and my roommates lives on the line for a girl who doesnt care i think would not have been worth it. as i mentioned i am completely against a man putting hands on a woman, but with the ways the law works and the possible danger that is around where i live playing hero can mean your life.

thats is exactly where i live, honestly i feel bad about not doing anything. but going outside at 1AM and not knowing where this guy lives or if he had anyone in houses around i had to think of what was better for my self in the situation. i was shaking i was so pissed from what i was seeing, but as said before would it have really been worth getting arrested for or possibly worse? so lets say i broke up the fight in turn got into a fight with said guy, now its a 2 vs 1 for our word with the police. now not only am i most likely going to jail and this guy would know where i live. and quite possibly putting my life and my roommates lives on the line for a girl who doesnt care i think would not have been worth it. as i mentioned i am completely against a man putting hands on a woman, but with the ways the law works and the possible danger that is around where i live playing hero can mean your life.

you should have gone outside to talk to the officer---or called cpd and told them where you live and that you're a witness if you were afraid to even let this guy know where you live---that way the cop could have come over to get your statement. or you could call cpd and let them know your concerns about their reaction time.

i agree with not risking yourself to break up a fight that for all you know could be a pimp laying the smackdown on one of his whores.

Not sure how it went down, but for next time, explain in detail what's happening, other than "there's two people fighting outside." Tell them that this big dude has a girl in a headlock and is punching her head and chesticles. And that you heard the girl yell, "someone call the cops," and that it's IN PROGRESS. Also, about the weekends, there is a ton more CPD officers on duty on the weekends (Thurs, Fri, Sat) than there is on Sunday night. Or, they were all involved in something already lol.