sunglasses people

unfunnyryan

So you are saying you want to sponsor the forum then?

Why would you ask that?

Did I mention a specific doctor? No

Do I work for either of the two companies I linked to here? No.

Do I know a lot about the optical industry and would I to share info if asked? Yes, thus the last statement.

Screw Oakley and the rest of Lux retail store crap. Go to an independent eye doc, support your local businesses and order whatever frame you want with Essilor Xperio polorized lenses with Crizal Sun AR. The lenses that comes with all the rest mentioned here from the factory is crap. You can get Oakley through them too I suppose, but it's supporting the enemy.

http://www.xperiousa.com/

Also check out:

http://www.safevision.net/drivewear/index.html

Ask me how I know.

Is it possible to get that covered by insurance? I'm the only on in my family that has never needed corrective lenses or any of that. Google tells me its sometimes possible.

I have a pair of Maui Jim's aviator style that I'm selling. I've only worn them a couple of times but polarized is the way to go!

Not a big fan of aviators, but what style are they? If I can save a few bucks on something I like thatll be cool.

Is it possible to get that covered by insurance? I'm the only on in my family that has never needed corrective lenses or any of that. Google tells me its sometimes possible.

Yes. You should check with your Vision Benefits Company. If they tell you only Rx's are covered, talk with your eye doctor and just be straight with him or the Optician. They may be able to make it work ;)

Why would you ask that?

Did I mention a specific doctor? No

Do I work for either of the two companies I linked to here? No.

Do I know a lot about the optical industry and would I to share info if asked? Yes, thus the last statement.

Sorry,

He's off of his meds as of lately. We try our best to keep his shenanigans contained but occasionally it spills out into the masses.

:no:

Yes. You should check with your Vision Benefits Company. If they tell you only Rx's are covered, talk with your eye doctor and just be straight with him or the Optician. They may be able to make it work ;)

Awesome. Parents are friends with their eye doctor; he lives right down the street from them. Plus, insurance coverage for me is pretty boss.

Although I still like the look of the oakley square wires, so I might get a pair just to have something different to wear around.

Not a big fan of aviators, but what style are they? If I can save a few bucks on something I like thatll be cool.

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg280/ross_701/9902a537.jpg

They have a very small scratch at the top of the right lens.

For the record, I do not know the name of the company Tim works for. I did know the INDUSTRY that Tim works in. That is why I asked. He answered and I understood then. I didn't think it was that big of a deal.

If we can't give you shit for this, for being an Apple Icon or having an STi with better looking winter shoes than summer shoes, what fun would CR be? :gabe: