CALL OUTS

AWW$HEEET

Meaning I will actually race......in Mexico. Where it's legal....of course...

Do you have any idea how far of a drive that would be?

It's ~1462 miles.

It was picked for a reason. And you didn't specify the shortest distance.

Most people would think that someone talking about the distance to Mexico would be talking about the shortest distance.

Don't mean shit on CR anymore. I feel like the value of a call out has gone the way of the dollar, worthless and devalued.

Btw I'm still going to butt fuck you this summer in that kraut mobile of yours. Call that out

First round next time we go out says you aint got shit phil.

Who is this phil you speak of? I hear this mythicAl man is a true man. I heard he fucks chicks so well rainbows fly out of their asses. I hear this man of men can sing more sensual sounds then the greatest of great singers. I once heard he fought 3 grizzlie bears while eating a live shark, while operating on siemiese twins. This is one grand man you all worship. This phil...

Guest Spam
Who is this phil you speak of? I hear this mythicAl man is a true man. I heard he fucks chicks so well rainbows fly out of their asses. I hear this man of men can sing more sensual sounds then the greatest of great singers. I once heard he fought 3 grizzlie bears while eating a live shark, while operating on siemiese twins. This is one grand man you all worship. This phil...

drink responsibly my friend. :dumb:

busch league...

busch league...

True story.... I once heard a rumor he punched mike Tyson into chuck norris's body. You can't make this shit up! He was the reason lebron went miami, the reason tressel has a job, the reason Paul walker can play a retard and make millions and never be Sean Penn. He is so amazing he qoutes himself.

This all sounds cool and what not, but noone likes a bragger.

I mean yeah i invented electricity and running water at the same time without shocking myself but you dont see me tooting my own horn about it. :fuckyeah:

This all sounds cool and what not, but noone likes a bragger.

I mean yeah i invented electricity and running water at the same time without shocking myself but you dont see me tooting my own horn about it. :fuckyeah:

Yeah but he was the reason your here. I mean he did fight off the chimps from the beast you call your mother. He didn't even have sex with her, his touch made her pregnant with you. And many others. The point is, Jesus Christ asked for this guys autograph. Honestly, can you get anymore awsemome? I mean yeah you can be the most interesting man alive, but even that old fuck ( who looks like ray in a suit) has phil pick his clothes out.