Lindsay Acura questions....Think i found my next car.

Diamonds

I see a newly listed used car at Lindsay Acura.

I have a couple questions.

Do they negotiate on price?

How is their service from a buyers standpoint?

Do they buy "beat ass cars" and resell them or are they decently legit?

Anyone know somebody that works there so i can get the honest scoop on a car they are selling?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bought my Jeep from then the were fair with my trade in (gave me what I wanted for it) and were not firm on the asking price for the Jeep I bought. Never dealt with their service. there is or was a member that works here but I forget their name.

I have purchased two cars from them, both were in great shape, and I negotiated better deals on both of them. After the sale, their service has been fantastic. All in all, I have no complaints.

(Except that Acura needs to make a AWD turbo car at some point)

I see a newly listed used car at Lindsay Acura.

I have a couple questions.

Do they negotiate on price?

How is their service from a buyers standpoint?

Do they buy "beat ass cars" and resell them or are they decently legit?

Anyone know somebody that works there so i can get the honest scoop on a car they are selling?

stock number of the car your looking at? (I work in the service department been there for 15+ years now)

Bought my Jeep from then the were fair with my trade in (gave me what I wanted for it) and were not firm on the asking price for the Jeep I bought. Never dealt with their service. there is or was a member that works here but I forget their name.

hello :)

I have purchased two cars from them, both were in great shape, and I negotiated better deals on both of them. After the sale, their service has been fantastic. All in all, I have no complaints.

(Except that Acura needs to make a AWD turbo car at some point)

RDX now comes with AWD

I bought a car there about 4 or 5 years ago. They told me there was no negotiating on the price, but that could have been due to the car (19k mile bone stock SRT-4) or the fact that I was 20 years old and they smelled a sucker. The salesman I dealt with was Shawn Fagrave (sp?) and he was a douche, but everyone else was real nice and kept offering water or snacks.

A year or so after that I went back with my wife who was then my girlfriend to look for a car for her. Shawn came out, didn't remember me at all, and again acted like a flaming douche not knowing shit about any of the cars we asked about.

I wouldn't have a problem dealing with them again, my SRT was a super clean 1 owner car that never gave me any problems. Just avoid Shawn at all costs, you'll recognize him before he introduces himself I'm sure.

I bought a car there about 4 or 5 years ago. They told me there was no negotiating on the price, but that could have been due to the car (19k mile bone stock SRT-4) or the fact that I was 20 years old and they smelled a sucker. The salesman I dealt with was Shawn Fagrave (sp?) and he was a douche, but everyone else was real nice and kept offering water or snacks.

A year or so after that I went back with my wife who was then my girlfriend to look for a car for her. Shawn came out, didn't remember me at all, and again acted like a flaming douche not knowing shit about any of the cars we asked about.

I wouldn't have a problem dealing with them again, my SRT was a super clean 1 owner car that never gave me any problems. Just avoid Shawn at all costs, you'll recognize him before he introduces himself I'm sure.

he's still there, and yes he's a douche

wrong! there are some base models without AWD

Dude, the RDX was only initially offered with AWD in 06-07 as of either 2010 or 2011 they started offering a FWD "option".

"When the RDX was introduced, it was available only with Honda's super-handling all-wheel drive. That strategy was rethought and now there's the front-drive model we sampled"

Sad I have to tell you this.

:dumb:

Dude, the RDX was only initially offered with AWD in 06-07 as of either 2010 or 2011 they started offering a FWD "option".

"When the RDX was introduced, it was available only with Honda's super-handling all-wheel drive. That strategy was rethought and now there's the front-drive model we sampled"

Agreed lol.

yes your right, I should have re-worded my post

Except that Acura needs to make a AWD turbo car at some point

Highlighted, italicized, and made bold the relavant portion of my comment, so that you would better understand what I was trying convey.

Fuck an SUV/minivan/family truckster.