FS: 2006 TrailBlazer SS

JaSSon

Trying this again:

$15,000 or PM me a reasonable offer.

2006 Chevy Trailblazer SS. LT/SS, "3SS". Fully loaded except rear DVD and nav. 400HP/400TQ LS2 V8, All Wheel Drive, SS Performance suspension, automatic transmission.

Mileage: 77,695

Heated leather seats w/suede inserts, front power seats, auto climate control, exterior temp display, driver information center, steering wheel controls (love these!), 6 disc in-dash changer, SiriusXM, power adjustable pedals, universal garage door opener, independent rear seat climate control, rear seat audio entertainment with headphone jacks, etc.

Traction control, StabiliTrack, ABS, loads of airbags, like new tires, etc. Nice safe family hauler.

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o149/loaded321/TB%20FS/th_P5020072.jpg

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o149/loaded321/TB%20FS/th_P5120098.jpg

More pictures here.

Yup, this is the best value I've seen. Had an offer from one guy. He was going back and forth between my truck and one with 107k+miles, rwd, base model. LOL, no.

Thanks for the links fellas.

This sucks seeing you not able to get $15k for yours...I have the same equipment but a year newer with 50k miles and I'd ask $20k for mine.

Market sucks....

have you taken it to get an appraisal?

??

I wish this was silver or white. My wife is wanting one for a daily and this is a killer price on it, but she's terrible about not washing her vehicles and I dread the thoughts of trying to keep another black vehicle clean.

We're going to some dealerships tonight to see what they'll offer trade-in on the BMW, if they try to dick us I'll probably sell it privately and I'll be in touch.

Not sure what you're looking for...

Why dont you take it to carmax or richart and see what they will give you for it. If it is under trade in value I would assume it would be right around what your asking hopefully to sell it outright to one of them or anywhere else that will do that

Why dont you take it to carmax or richart and see what they will give you for it. If it is under trade in value I would assume it would be right around what your asking hopefully to sell it outright to one of them or anywhere else that will do that

I took it to Carmax a month or two ago when Carmax had a vehicle I was interested in. Aside from their car not being quite what I was looking for, they also went WAY low on their offer for my truck. They offered quite a bit less than I know it would pull @auction.

Nice to know you have $3.50 gas. Down here in SE Ohio we stay about 30-40 cents more per gallon, $3.89 yesterday. That is one badass SS you have. If I hadn't bought Clay's Corvette I would be all over this. Sold the BMW last weekend.