Marine Survives Two Tours in Iraq, SWAT Kills Him

87GT

Most LE and ALL LE that wants to be or is SWAT has the same personality disorder and statist believes that leads to people being shot for nothing more than being with in their rights.

The fuck is this word salad?

Someone please translate this for me.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One guy died. :dumb:

A whole team and 71 rounds to kill one innocent person? Does that sound okay to you? I could give a shit if he was doing a line with a needle in his arm AND he fired at a police officer. This isn't a war zone it was AZ. There was no need to rain bullets in the house. 1 tight group of shots and confirm the kill. What is so hard to understand about this?

A whole team and 71 rounds to kill one innocent person? Does that sound okay to you? I could give a shit if he was doing a line with a needle in his arm AND he fired at a police officer. This isn't a war zone it was AZ. There was no need to rain bullets in the house. 1 tight group of shots and confirm the kill. What is so hard to understand about this?

Remember that dude who was shot 51 times in NYC at his bachelor party cuz the cops claimed he was trying to run them over? Including one officer who fired 31 rounds into the vehicle? Remember what happened to those officers? Yeah, nothing.

I expect the same in this instance.

Ya the Bin Laden quote was really provocative... "the Marine died just like Bin laden, next to his future widowed wife."

What the fuck does that have to do with anything other than somehow relating this Marine to Osama Bin Laden? wow

Does that sound like mass murder to you?

There is nothing more valuable to ANYONE in the line of fire then personal safety. I've told my guys here I don't care if I have to write up paperwork on a full combat load and why it was fired, if they saw it true, I stand behind them.

Any LE/Military service member knows to look for intent, e.g. if we are searching for you -- you don't come out of the woodwork with your weapon pointed at us -- you are treated the same way as a threat, ROE and equal force are applied.

Shame it happened, regardless of fault, but keep in mind -- we have a job to do, and we want nothing more than to charlie mike and return home to our loved ones.

There is nothing more valuable to ANYONE in the line of fire then personal safety. I've told my guys here I don't care if I have to write up paperwork on a full combat load and why it was fired, if they saw it true, I stand behind them.

Woooooowwww.....

:dumb:

KillJoy

Woooooowwww.....

KillJoy

:lolguy:

The sad part is, SWAT was at the wrong house. The marine had his gun on safety. One officer fired a round that hit the door frame sending shards of wood onto the team members face sheilds. Which was interpreted as gun fire, causing the swat team to fire 71 rounds at the marine.

No source can be found as everything that came out about this incident has been deleted. Im sure i can find something over on bb.com with the first article that came out about this 2 days ago.

FAIL SWAT IS FAIL...

Any LE/Military service member knows to look for intent, e.g. if we are searching for you -- you don't come out of the woodwork with your weapon pointed at us -- you are treated the same way as a threat, ROE and equal force are applied.

Shame it happened, regardless of fault, but keep in mind -- we have a job to do, and we want nothing more than to charlie mike and return home to our loved ones.

:dumb::dumb::dumb::dumb::dumb::dumb:

Remember that dude who was shot 51 times in NYC at his bachelor party cuz the cops claimed he was trying to run them over? Including one officer who fired 31 rounds into the vehicle? Remember what happened to those officers? Yeah, nothing.

I expect the same in this instance.

Yes and yes unfortunately.

Does that sound like mass murder to you?

With 71 rounds fired for 1 person and also no report of evacuating surrounding houses yes mass "attempted" murder and murder of 1 "innocent until proven guilty" individual. If I didn't feel that way I wouldn't have typed out the words into this website. You won't get me to change my feelings on this so don't waste your time.

Yes and yes unfortunately.

With 71 rounds fired for 1 person and also no report of evacuating surrounding houses yes mass "attempted" murder and murder of 1 "innocent until proven guilty" individual. If I didn't feel that way I wouldn't have typed out the words into this website. You won't get me to change my feelings on this so don't waste your time.

Mass attempted murder? A mass of people attempted murder? A mass of people attempted mass murder?

Are you making up terminology and laws as you go along?

What a shitty peice of journalism. Sounds like one totally fucked situation, but a lot that story just doesn't even sound right. "Over an hour and 14 minutes to get medical attention" what the fuck? 71 rounds fired anywhere at just one person is ridiculas. Makes me wonder if the reporting is even accurate.

agreed. if someone points a weapon at me, ill do what every it takes to have the weapon not pointed at me anymore

/thread

Mass attempted murder? A mass of people attempted murder? A mass of people attempted mass murder?

Are you making up terminology and laws as you go along?

Yes. A mass attack at making up massive laws and even more gargantuan terminology that is epic in colossal proportions. :masturboy:

Must have been a shitty marine then. He didn't treat the home intruders as a proper threat and apply ROE and equal force. Amiright?