Shocking case of animal cruelty.

codyh

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The more I learn about small towns including Marengo, the more I'm scared of the people there :ninja:

we're crazy here... but I've never heard of people tying up dogs and shoting them like this... I've heard of a bullet to the back of the head for one reason or another, but never anything violent like this.

Not by any means agreeing with or condoning either act, but Tractor is right.....both are typical of Southern Ohio. My wife grew up on a far in the sticks of Noble County and this is still not uncommon down there. Sad but true.

Wow, noble county is a rough place. I used to go exploring there in my 4x4 (lots of strip mines), that is until I started hearing what they do to strangers. Then there were several cases of missing people involving abandoned vehicles.

They don't even pave half the roads, I'm talking dirt with a grass hump in the middle

Wow, noble county is a rough place. I used to go exploring there in my 4x4 (lots of strip mines), that is until I started hearing what they do to strangers. Then there were several cases of missing people involving abandoned vehicles.

They don't even pave half the roads, I'm talking dirt with a grass hump in the middle

You're a bigger pussy than I ever could have imagined.

Yep. When I went to visit my wifes parents for the first time, she said my car wasn't going to make it and we had to take hers. She was right.

I do joke (half joke) that if I ever killed anyone, I'd dispose of it down there. I've been places down there where no one has likely ever been. 120+ acres on her parents land and again, some they've never been out on.

i blew up frogs and tadpoles as a kid. It was fucked up, but to those that have met me on here i think im pretty fucking normal now. I was just a curious little boy.

icouldbethenextdexter

Which explains why you played with other little boy's, penises.

Whether its fireworks, extremely dangerous driving, whatever your thing is, chances are you made some bad decisions for the sake of making bad decisions. Its part of growing up. There's just some people who are bored for too long and given a bit too much freedom and they get carried away and end up doing something super fucked up like this.

There is being bored making silly mistakes and there is mutlating a poor fucking animal. If I would have seen this type of shit going down and god forbid it be my one my dogs.

I'd let JOe fucking rape each of them then I would pelt them with fucking rock salt