Exhaust fix?

Murse

So on the way home from WPAFB today I heard a weird ass loud pop all of a sudden while on an exit ramp, no noticeable changes in performance, nothing felt loose, and I wasn't flying away to heaven, so I kinda just disregarded it as a rock or something hitting the underbody. Well upon getting off 270 onto alum creek I'm able to hear that there is a nice hole in my F'ing exhaust. I couldn't tell when I was driving cuz I had the top off and all the windows down in the Sol.

Well I got home and jacked it up, to see where the hole is. Well the top hanger behind the resonator snapped off leaving a nice hole and an awful hillbilly sounding exhaust :mad:

My question is : are there any reputable shops that can patch/fix it for pretty cheap and quickly? I'm not looking for anything performance wise it's just the stock exhaust, so even cutting out that section and welding in a small piece is fine.

There is a place in Lancaster I used to use, recommended by my father-in-law, but after 2 shitty jobs I'm not going back. And Meineke on Brice did a horrible welding job on the exhaust on my crx, to the point it was leaking through holes in the weld :(

They sell plenty of clamps like Rhett posted. They work well, just get the right size.

If you don't want to do that, go to Monro and have them weld a patch the hanger back on.

The problem is, is that there is a hanger on the bottom also! I'm on my iPad right now or I would draw a picture to explain it better.

I'm gonna give moorespeed performance a call tomorrow or Monday for a quote hopefully it's a 15min fix that won't cost me much.

Any other places? I'm just sick of the noise

Mad Hatter muffler on Sullivant.

what he said. great customer service. awesome place, i've sent tons of people there and everyone always come back with the same response.

-D